SkyBubble
Virgin
- Joined
- Jul 31, 2006
- Posts
- 3,879
Catch this exchange on X-Twitter:
Been offline a few hours and come back to outrage that I’m going to criticize Nazis and white nationalists on TV this weekend.
I'd be real careful what you say about me. Very, very careful.
Why? Do you plan to send your little Stormtroopers after him? I think your shampoo washed through your scalp and lodged in your brain and you brainwashed yourself, you pseudo-right, Duginist, anti-American fraud.
Been offline a few hours and come back to outrage that I’m going to criticize Nazis and white nationalists on TV this weekend.
I'd be real careful what you say about me. Very, very careful.
Why? Do you plan to send your little Stormtroopers after him? I think your shampoo washed through your scalp and lodged in your brain and you brainwashed yourself, you pseudo-right, Duginist, anti-American fraud.