Miss_Sonnet
Virgin
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2010
- Posts
- 4
Well hi, I am looking to find some people who have the same kind of fetish as I do being interracial sex. I am looking foward to meet people who simply want to have some nice exiting chat that revolve around that topic and that likes to have some smart conversation at the same time. Even if the subject is about sex, I always like to make it look smart and sensual.
Now briefly, I am not really looking to roleplay but just have some kind of fantasy chat. For me, it is simply a way of chatting and getting to know eachother while pretending stuff as past experience or anything in general to be real. Even if you might find this odd because it is not necessarely true, it is the same as with a fantasy RP only in live chatting. I believe the power of words and erotism is able to do great thing and can enhance any chat we can have if both partner have the same likes.
For the presentation, I am a 26 years old woman who is busty. I am looking to meet any men and I have a thing for mystery, meaning you dont have to show me what you look like or tell me stuff about you physically. For the kink part, I can go to something rather smooth to something extremelly hard, it depends on you. I will list some of the main stuff I care alot about.
Black Male/White Female
Racial play (for male)
Young Men
Massive size (male genitalia)
Racial Difference
Sc-Fi (meaning even unreal thing must have a "probable" explanation
If you have any question or would like to set up something, I invite you to email me using the email below. I say set up because before we actually chat, we can exchange a couple of email to set things up (and we should do that so it can be really enjoyable) just like we would do for a rp. Have a nice time!
email : ewa.b.sonnet@gmail.com
Now briefly, I am not really looking to roleplay but just have some kind of fantasy chat. For me, it is simply a way of chatting and getting to know eachother while pretending stuff as past experience or anything in general to be real. Even if you might find this odd because it is not necessarely true, it is the same as with a fantasy RP only in live chatting. I believe the power of words and erotism is able to do great thing and can enhance any chat we can have if both partner have the same likes.
For the presentation, I am a 26 years old woman who is busty. I am looking to meet any men and I have a thing for mystery, meaning you dont have to show me what you look like or tell me stuff about you physically. For the kink part, I can go to something rather smooth to something extremelly hard, it depends on you. I will list some of the main stuff I care alot about.
Black Male/White Female
Racial play (for male)
Young Men
Massive size (male genitalia)
Racial Difference
Sc-Fi (meaning even unreal thing must have a "probable" explanation
If you have any question or would like to set up something, I invite you to email me using the email below. I say set up because before we actually chat, we can exchange a couple of email to set things up (and we should do that so it can be really enjoyable) just like we would do for a rp. Have a nice time!
email : ewa.b.sonnet@gmail.com