A Amanda20 Virgin Joined Feb 9, 2009 Posts 14 Feb 9, 2009 #1 I'm looking for someone to write a story about me and Jack Nicholson. He doesn't have to be the age he is today. I know this is a weird suggestion but would love to see a good story about us. Anyone interested in this? Message me.
I'm looking for someone to write a story about me and Jack Nicholson. He doesn't have to be the age he is today. I know this is a weird suggestion but would love to see a good story about us. Anyone interested in this? Message me.
N NewOrleansGent Virgin Joined Feb 8, 2009 Posts 22 Feb 10, 2009 #2 That is different! In my best Jack voice, "You can't handle the penis..err I mean truth." I hope someone picks it up it could be interesting.
That is different! In my best Jack voice, "You can't handle the penis..err I mean truth." I hope someone picks it up it could be interesting.