Julie And Andrew

julie and andrew

"Ok julie you are right we had better head downstairs",i said trying to disguise my disappointment,"sis how about a private personal pic for me,a sort of private wedding gift i joked,as you look sensational today,i'm sure jo was jealous of you earlier"......"tell her,tell her,how you feel about her, a voice is crying out in my head".
 
"Ok just one photo, you have the camera ready?" I relented. It was a slippery slope, really, and I would have ended up giving him anything he wanted from this point on.

And it was not as if he didn't receive any further encouragement from me. Instead of posing normally for any regular photo, I decided on a pose, that at that time came rather instinctively, but upon hindsight, was actually a very deliberate attempt to seduce my own brother.

Turning slightly to the side as I faced my brother, I had one hand on my hip, the other pulling up the hem of my dress as I leaned forward, pursing my lips together. It was a mixture of leg and a generous view down the top of my dress. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure what I expected out of it.
 
julie and andrew

Seeing my sister like this was driving me wild,the way julie's dress clung to her full figure sent blood rushing to my groin,her full 36c breasts seemed to be bursting out of her dress,i quickly took the pic and asked her for one more,i knew now i had nothing to lose,"julie why don't you pose on the bed" ,not caring if my sister could see my bulging erection,it was now no turning back,"go on darling pose for your brother,on the bridal bed,don't worry the door is locked",i said,looking julie directly into her beautiful sexy eyes.
 
Perhaps still feeling a tinge of alcohol in my system, more so than I would care to admit, I went with it, letting my body take the lead.

I thought about climbing onto the bed, but stopped short when I had one knee on the edge of the mattress. I leaned forward, pulling my hair behind my ear as I turned to face the camera. I pushed my ass out, accentuating the curves as the dress hiked up a little, showing plenty of my long legs.

"How about this?" I asked.
 
julie and andrew

'Julie you look fantastic",as my eyes followed the curves of my sister's body,"sure you are not to hot with that dress on sis i joked",now that would really be a fantastic wedding present i thought to myself,unware how obvious my erection was becoming,all i could think was getting a pic of my sister in her agent provocateur underwear,as i knew she wore nothing else. "What do you think sis",as i showed julie the printed polaroids,"they are the perfect wedding present i smiled",we moved even closer,i could smell my sister's lovely womanly breath and her chanel no5 perfume,which combined seemed to arouse me even more if that were somehow possible,i put the camera down for a second,and brought my sister into my arms,my hand's slid down her waist,and rested on the top of her perfect ass,i whispered in her ear,"Julie i want you more than anything else in the world",i just hoped to god she felt the same way,as there was no turning back now.
 
Last edited:
Andrew, in a swift motion, took me in his arms, and whispered in my ears.

"Julie i want you more than anything else in the world."

We gazed at one another, and then without a moment's notice, our lips came together and our passions ignited momentarily. Our tongues locked, and we exchanged fluids, our mouths seemingly familiar with one another as I felt myself almost holding my breath.

And then his hand moved down and gave my ass a squeeze, and that woke me up like dowsing a fire with a bucket of water.

I pushed Andrew away, and proclaimed that it was wrong.

Deep inside, I knew I had to leave the room; I could not be in the same room alone with this man. My brother. My love.
 
julie and andrew

"Julie hold on,please stop,"i exclaimed,as my sister turned her beautiful body around and headed for the exit.I caught up with her just as she was about to unluck the door,"i'm sorry sis i couldn't help myself,"i lied,as i firmly but tenderly wrapped my arms around her from behind,i was losing control again as i proceeded to kiss the nape of my sister's slender lovely neck and nibble at her sensitive ear lobes,"Julie,Julie i love you,i need to make love to you now,here in the bridal suite' i gasped,my hands which by now seem to have developed a life of there own began to caress and gently work themselves up her gorgeous flat stomach then up under Julie's full 36c inch full breasts,time seemd to be standing still as i felt my sister's vibrating heart pounding through her soft supple chest,finally she semed to relent, i felt her ass press into my throbbing penis,my hands were now all over julie's erect stubby nipples,i then dropped my left hand down to my sister's inner thigh,gently lifting her sexy black and white dress up by the hem and massaging her soft inner flesh,the touch of her bare thigh,mixed in with stocking stop and suspender belt was driving me insane,my sister then started reaching back behind her,grabbing at my rigid penis,i now moved my left hand higher and over julie's agent provocateur tarantula black soaking wet silk pantie briefs,playing with her sowllen clit tip through the wafer thin material whilst my right hand tweaked and fondled her erect right nipple ,i now thought i had died and gone to heaven,but suddenly a loud bang on the outside main door sobered my senses right back to reality,"Andrew,Andrew what the hell are you doing up here'' my wife shouted,''and why is the door locked. "
 
Last edited:
This time it was me who grabbed Andrew's hands. It was a half-hearted plea for him not to stop. But when the banging on the door continued, we knew that we had just been served a dose of reality, and that we had to go back to being siblings. Siblings were not supposed to be involved like this.

"What should we do?" I whispered, truly flustered. I thought about hiding, but quickly decided that it would look even worse than it probably already did.

I straightened my dress, and held his face in my palm for just a second, our eyes longing for one another in that deep gaze, then we parted.

"Open the door Andrew," I said softly, my mind working quickly to think of a way out of this mess.
 
julie and andrew

"Quickly julie beore i open the door go and climb into the spare bed in the back room of the suite and act ill,go quick",i was thinking now off the cuff,i was shaking with fear,then i saw a full glass of champagne which i downed in one,it helped slightly,i have to face the music,can't delay any longer."Hi darling,sorry,julie has been so ill and is so embarrassed about everything,i locked the door before because i thought some of the guys might sneak in and try and upst our bed and room,you know what they are like".Then like a thunderbolt through my chest i realised i still had julie's fluids and smell all over me,hope Jo's alcohol intake has masked her sense of smell."Go and have a chat with julie as i need to go to the toilet darling".Just then Jo's maid of honour Elaine came in,"Jo,Jo come downstairs guess who has turned up,only Mark and Helen from New Zealand",and before i had time even to wash my sister's juices off my hands,my wife was on her way back downstairs,"ok darling,you look after julie but don't leave it to long"......my heart suddenly started to beat normally again......well till i saw my sister now sat on the bridal bed with a big wide grin on her face and shaking her head in disbelief and beckoning me over using her index finger.
 
Last edited:
"One more picture before we call it a night?" I smiled, possibly more out of relief than outward joy.

I sat up on the bed, before rising up, turning my legs on my knee so that I was now kneeling on the bed instead. I faced my brother, Andrew, my eyes never leaving his as I slowly slid my legs open, my inner thighs opening up in a 'V' shape facing him as the hem of my dress slid up, revealing the top of my stockings, and perhaps even a hint of my panties underneath. It was soaked wet at the front.

I arched my back, thrusting my chest forward as I raised both arms, placing one behind my head to hold up my hair, and the other with my index finger, just gently nudging at the top of my dress in between my full breasts, pulling it down slightly to show even more cleavage.

I watched as Andrew snapped a shot, before I recovered and straightened out my outfit.

"My wedding gift, for you," I whispered.
 
julie and andrew

With the polaroid developing instantly,i walked over to you so you could see your beautifull self,"Julie you will have to keep that for me darling,i'll collect it off you after the honeymoon",with my erection struggling to behave.i cheekily asked you if there was any chance of a quick pic of you minus your dress in all your agent provocateur glory.
 
"Should I? Should we?" I asked, as I hooked my thumbs on the top of my dress, ready to slide it down.
 
julie and andrew

My eyes lit up with sheer ectasy as you quickly wriggled out of your tight black dress,revealing agent provocateur low slung hipster tarantula style briefs in sheer black mesh and matching quarter cup sheer bra,topped off deliciously with stockings and suspenders and spike heels,your nipples and trimmed mound all on show for me,i needed release for my aching,throbbing penis,as my mind jetted from one fantasy to the next,wondering just what was going to happen on my wedding night in our bridal suite
 
Last edited:
Whatever had possessed me to slide my dress off didn't matter any longer. It was a slippery slope to begin with. What did matter, was the fact that I was standing in the bridal suite dressed in only my lingerie, alone with my own brother.

And it wasn't just any lingerie, it was a special birthday present I had received from my brother two years ago. And this was the first time I was wearing it. The black stockings hugged my toned, long legs very nicely, the top of it in stark contrast of my alabaster skin. It only served to accentuate my thighs, making it even more delicious looking than it already was. The suspenders were a personal favourite as well, but I never felt sexy enough to wear it.

Somehow, the thought of possibly showing my brother my body clad in his gift made me particularly desirable.

The bra and panties made me blush a little even when I first put it on. The tarantula style briefs had two separate bands across my hips, with a slightly translucent mesh at the front, barely concealing my now soaking wet pussy. And the quarter cup bra, did little to cover up my now hardening nipples.

It was almost as good as standing naked before him, except that it was better than that.

"Do you only want a picture, or...." my voice trailed off as I strode towards my brother, my heels clicking against the parquet flooring.
 
julie and andrew

My sister stood before me like a sexual goddess,i discarded the camera onto the chair adjacent to the bed,it's use now irrelavent,as i moved towards her i thought my penis would burst at this beautiful erotic site before me.Julie lay on the bridal bed her long stockinged legs dangling off the edge,i lay next to her,no words were exchanged,we just knew,i started kissing her pert breasts,moved down to her pale taught stomach,moving her higher onto the queen size bed as i tongued and kissed her fragrant,nubile sexy body,i then knelt down over her as i came to her soaking skimpy panties,i started to ease her panties off,"'rip them off Andy",my sister demanded.I obeyed her.she then gripped my head and pulled it down onto her damp lovely pussy,i eased my sister's legs apart and zeroed in on her swollen clit,and prominent labia, i started licking her clit tip in small circle's then moved down to her ass and back up,gripping the insides of her thighs and widening them as my tongue probed her clit and ass,as her love juices dripped down my chin,my sister started to breath heavier,pulling my head down harder,she tasted so so good i didn't want this ever to stop......i looked up at jule and smiled..."sis are you enjoying this",i teased,"tell me what you want me to do to you.".......
 
Last edited:
I could feel his hands all over my body. His hot breath making my skin tingle, his wet lips leaving trails of kisses all over my body. And then his tongue, with the slightly rough texture, and yet so gentle with his strokes, as if he was painting artistic works all over me. His masterpiece thus far were my erect nipples, straining hard against the thin fabric of the bra, almost peeking out over the top of the deliberately skimpy quarter cup.

And then as I heard my own voice commanding him to rip my panties off, what followed was like a prelude. The sensations, the fulfillment of what was seemingly an eternal desire, the intimacy of our bodies. It almost felt like we were at the cusp, oscillating between the heavenly pleasures and the hellish nature of our forbidden act.

The next thing I heard was Jo's voice from the end of the corridor, rising as she ascended the stairway. And she was not alone.
 
julie and andrew

Talk about bad timing,i knew at this point it would be my wife i would be making love to later not my sister,we quickly made ourselves respectable,i gave Julie a long lingering deep kiss and whispered in her ear that i loved her and we would meet up at our parents anniversary party in six months time.
 
julie and andrew

Nearly there,i had been travelling for what seemed an eternity,kuala lumpar to london and now a cab ride home to my parent's house for there wedding aniversary.The excitement inside me building up with each mile completed,it was months now since my wedding and my close encounter with my beautiful sister Julie,but i was now going to be spending a few days in close proximity with her as my wife was unable to attend due to her busy work schedule.The weather was so hot and close,my shirt was sticking to my body.i needed a shower quickly as the long haul flight had taken its toll on me,i could here voice's from the back of the house,above all i noticed Julie's sexy deep voice,all i could think of was what would she be wearing as i knew she liked to top up her tan when she could
 
Last edited:
To be honest I was eagerly anticipating the day when I would see Andrew again, not to mention that we had not spoken a word to one another since what had happened at his wedding night. I did not hear any news from the family, and could only assume that things were well with his marriage. Yet, I could not find it in myself to feel happy for my own brother. This, even though I knew that what we did the other night was entirely wrong.

But the forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest. I found myself stepping up my gym routine prior to our parents' wedding anniversary, with a fervour that even had my husband wondering. Of course, I lied that it was all for him, and we had the best sex of our marriage yet in the lead up. Except that I imagined myself with Andrew each and every of those nights we copulated.

It was bordering upon obsession when I took almost forty minutes to doll up, even though I was essentially just wearing sweat pants and a white tank top. It was a warm afternoon, and I had saved my dress for the evening. Even so, I wanted to look good when he first arrived. Good enough to eat, I hope.
 
Julie and Andrew

It was great to see everyone again........... my parents were looking forward to there party and were busy organising the worker's inside and out........."Julie's in the garden helping with the erecting of the marquee,go and say hello darling,she's been dying for you to arrive",my mother informed me.........."I will just go and have a quick shower first as i'm a bit jet lagged"i told my mother............before i jumped into the shower,i entered my parent's bedroom which looked down onto the back garden,and there she was looking a million dollars,my sexy sister who i had been thinking about non stop since my wedding night..................wow she seemed so toned and fit,her tight white vest clung to her magnificent breasts and even her baggy sweat pants looked sexy.......i noticed the worker's giving her sly glance's when they thought she wasn't looking..............i started to think this could be the party of my life..
 
I had noticed a cab pulling out of the driveway, and had surmised half as much that perhaps my dear brother had arrived. And I began to wonder how long it would take for us to meet face to face once again, and if further sparks would fly. After all, our last meeting had been cut short with a rather unsatisfying conclusion.

What are you thinking?

I had to catch myself. But yet, I was a walking contradiction, as I held up a palm to shield myself from the blazing sun, wanting to keep my makeup as intact as possible. It was then that I happened to look up into my parents' bedroom, and saw Andrew standing there, looking straight at me.

I smiled as our eyes met, a rush of relief and excitement surging through me. And...lust? I didn't know; I couldn't know for sure. But I was definitely happy to see him.

Then I realised what he was doing, taking his shirt off for a shower. I looked around us, and only saw a few workers having moved to the side, out of sight from Andrew's angle. Which meant that no one else would know that we could see each other at this point.

And a devious idea came into my mind.

I put up a hand, signalling to Andrew to stay put, as I turned and gave the workers further instruction. And then turning away from Andrew, I deliberately bent over forward, keeping my legs straight, as I picked something up from the lawn. Naturally, I took a little longer than necessary, and wriggled my ass a little for good measure. I looked up, catching some of the workers staring a little, and then turned to look back at Andrew. He was staring as well, and his attention was all that mattered.

For the next minute or two, I went about that particular area of the lawn, and basically began to move things around the lawn, rather aimlessly. The commotion grew with the workers, and I merely smiled at them. They must be wondering if I was seducing them, when instead, my target was standing at the window.

By now, Andrew had taken off his shirt to show off his toned upper body, and took a step closer to the window. He only had his briefs on, and he was beginning to stroke his hardness through the fabric. I couldn't stop now.

Grabbing a bottle of water nearby, I took a few sips, and then allowed the water to generously spill all over the front of my white vest. The cotton immediately absorbed the moisture, and in the hot sun, the light shined brightly at the soaked material, revealing a hint of my dark nipples underneath. The workers got a good eyeful, but so did Andrew.

And this time, he had his cock out.
 
Julie and Andrew

Is this really happening,my sister Julie is standing in the garden below me with her wet tight tank top sticking to her pert 36c full breasts,her dark erect nipples on show for me and the randy worker's.I am rubbing my erect hard cock looking directly at her,then she nearly makes me explode as she turns her back on me and slowly pulls her sweat pants down,then steps out of them revealing tight micro cotton shorts.....................i don't know who was the most turned on by this heavenly vision me or the workmen...........i heard mam and dad leave to go and pick some relatives up from the train station.........i think the worker's did too and suddenly my sister was getting there full attention and she was loving it................i could clearly see the bulges in there shorts...............she then went out of my line of vision for a few minutes......when she returned she had replaced her tank top with a skimpy leopard print bikini top and was carrying a tub of sun screen.........then one of the worker's approached her and began rubbing sun screen into her shoulders and back.and to my amazement was rubbing anywhere he could,the other three were all wanking there erections through there shorts....all the while julie's gaze never left me and i stroked even harder.............
 
Last edited:
A sudden rush overcame me, the notion of my own brother jacking off to me bringing me to a level of arousal that I never knew was possible. I was beginning to discover more things about myself, and the voyeur in me was unleashed in many ways.

I didn't stop at the wet tank top, going further to remove my sweat pants. It turned out, that revealing my toned legs that men (and other women) would die for was merely the beginning. I decided to take things further when I went back into the house, and then re-emerged wearing only a leopard print bikini top, with matching bottoms.

My skin was already a little moist from the heat of the sun, but the passion that was burning inside me was equally scorching. Andrew, it seemed, had barely moved from the spot next to the window. He was clearly waiting for me, and I was going to make sure that everything else that happened afterwards was going to be worth the wait.

The workers by now had decided that the show must be for them, and came over to approach me, all four of them. They must have thought that they are in for some luck to be working with a slut around the house; the real truth was a lot stranger than that. Still, I smiled in response, and quickly took the initiative, asking one of them to rub sunscreen over my body. Their jaws must have dropped momentarily, but they quickly obliged. There really was no reason not to.

His hands moved along my shoulders at the beginning, and then slowly down my back as I sat up, with my back facing him. The other three workers stood around us, mostly towards my back. I could hear soft laughter and whispers, and I was certain that my almost flawless figure and full ass must have been the topic of discussion.

By now, he was getting more daring; he told me his name was Darren. He moved to the small of my back, and then around to my hips, before venturing to my flat stomach. I didn't stop him, and he didn't try to either. But now he knew that the front of my body was no longer off limits.

His fingers naturally crept up more, to my sides. I responded by flinching a little, and told him it was ticklish. In response, his touch became firmer, and this time he was massaging the side of my breasts through the bikini. It was the first time he had attempted to massage a part of my body that did not have any skin revealing. Again, I said nothing, and he took my silence as approval.

Quickly now, his hands moved to the underside of my breasts, and cupped them gently. His three friends, sensing that something was definitely up, now rode their friend's boldness. They moved around us, and now stood around me at the front, clearly showing their erections through their shorts. One of them began to rub it through the fabric, and the other two followed suit.

I looked back up at Andrew, wondering if he liked the show. I was also seeking his approval, thinking that he may perhaps be too jealous to allow this debauchery to carry on. Similarly, I wasn't too sure myself how far I would allow this to go. It would be terribly unseemly if I did get caught by a relative.
 
Julie and Andrew

This was now getting so exciting and i had the best ringside seat in the house.............suddenly my phone rang,it was my parents....................great news,they said they were taking our elderly relatives for lunch in town and would be back in an hour or so...........i had an idea as Julie seemed to be looking for some kind of approval.............i watched her look at her own mobile as i sent her a text .............with the message...............mam and dad back in an hour.....you look sensational ...go for it..............Darren seemed to be the guy in charge as he was the first one to get his massive thick cock out,the other tattooed workmen quickly followed his example,they were all huge,especially the young dreadklocked black teenager who had a ten plus inch cock and was as thick as my sister's wrist,Julie seemed to be staring in awe of it,all of these rough guys started laughing and talking but i couldnt hear what they were saying to her.Darren now had his shovel like hands all over my sister's bare breasts..........................Julie seemed to be positioning them around her so i could get an eyeful.......she now had one cock in each hand whilst the younger black guy was edging towards her mouth,what a sight now my prim middle class sister surrounded by four heavily tatooed rough labourer's who clearly wanted to give this lady some of there working class spem.......her perfectly made up face,pearled neck and diamonds on her fingers glizened in the hot sun whilst her long lovely toned legs stretched wider on the sun chair.......................my srokes got longer as i smiled with not a hint of jealousy but total lust at my sexual goddess of a sister
 
Last edited:
Back
Top