Just a little nibble

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
45,087
Is play biting too niche a fetish to support a complete story?
How would you build around it?
 
Pain has always been part of the sexual experience for some folks. But for me it's more about marking my woman. Granted, I'd prefer to use hickeys and leave them visible on her, but that's against our rules. We're both professionals and such things don't go over well. But a fella can dream. I'd love to leave teeth marks on her where everyone can see. I've heard of people doing such and then having them tattooed permanently.

So, to answer the question, yes definitely. But it's less about the bite than it is about the mark. Being claimed in an animalistic way.
 
Pain has always been part of the sexual experience for some folks. But for me it's more about marking my woman. Granted, I'd prefer to use hickeys and leave them visible on her, but that's against our rules. We're both professionals and such things don't go over well. But a fella can dream. I'd love to leave teeth marks on her where everyone can see. I've heard of people doing such and then having them tattooed permanently.

So, to answer the question, yes definitely. But it's less about the bite than it is about the mark. Being claimed in an animalistic way.

For me, it's more about the bite than leaving a mark.


I want to sink my teeth into a juicy trapezius muscle just as we're both about to orgasm. "MINE!"
 
I vaguely remember a move long ago (80s? 90s?), I think called "Tattoo" or something like that and starring Bruce Dern. About a pervert who abducts women, rapes them, and tattoos them. With "the mark" being his thing. Might make for a good erotic horror story. Certainly very niche!!
 
In "How I Met Your Mother" where they have a slap bet. Maybe something similar, but it is in a more general defined term of "minor pain." The winner makes a big game out of it, learning that their victim has some history with bites.

In a well orchestrated evening they softly bite their victim, getting the satisfying shrieks of surprise. The longer the evening goes on and the winner gets more creative with their bites, the undignified shrieks make place for whole other sounds...

Alternatively you could take a more boring page from my real life experience, where a woman had a "turn on" button just above her ass on her back. No subtly required. One bite and she was good to go. I'm positive that she could orgasm from it for her extreme reaction. It'll certainly tick the box of some late teenagers dreams, but all in all not too interesting to write about. Where would the interest in the story come from?
 
Back
Top