Just a reminder

There is a significant difference between someone being "your president" and someone being "the president".
That's a good point! I can see someone saying, "He may be THE President of the USA, but I'm not going to claim him as MY President because anyone who takes bribes from middle eastern petroleum princes and cryptocurrency crooks isn't one of MY anything at all."
 
That's a good point! I can see someone saying, "He may be THE President of the USA, but I'm not going to claim him as MY President because anyone who takes bribes from middle eastern petroleum princes and cryptocurrency crooks isn't one of MY anything at all."
Let's just say " I can't believe he is our president"
 
Trump has a lower popularity rating than his felony conviction count.

Just a reminder.
 
Neither JC Penny's nor a strip club are MY places. At least one of them still exist

A technicality: Trump's list of crimes & misdemeanors kinda long now (impeachable). And I truly believe his narcissism and other dysfunction renders him unable to discharge his duties (25th Amend). And by the laws of man and the traditions of nature going back to antiquity, he's too stupid to run a sports team. Or real estate school. Or casino. Or airline. Or coup d'etat (silver lining)
 
^What is the "Infection" you are referring to, Pintler-illa?

1. COWARDS don't quote those whom they're responding to because they hope to spew bullshit under the radar, so to speak.

2. HI COWARD!
 
1. COWARDS don't quote those whom they're responding to because they hope to spew bullshit under the radar, so to speak.

2. HI COWARD!
You did not answer the question.


Is it because you don't know the answer, or you were simply typing out of your ass?

I'll repeat the question. What "Infection" was Trump elected in response to? Did you mean COVID?
 
You did not answer the question.


Is it because you don't know the answer, or you were simply typing out of your ass?

I'll repeat the question. What "Infection" was Trump elected in response to? Did you mean COVID?


If you're that dam stupid that you can't figure it out on your ownsies, then just fuck off.
 
If you're that dam stupid that you can't figure it out on your ownsies, then just fuck off.
I assume you mean COVID then. And I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here.

Because if you are referring to him being elected as a result of "Infection" of colored people or minorities, then YOU can fuck right off with your typical hate speech bullshit.
 
I assume you mean COVID then. And I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here.

Because if you are referring to him being elected as a result of "Infection" of colored people or minorities, then YOU can fuck right off with your typical hate speech bullshit.
I didn't think of either, but I don't see infection being the right term for a recurring situation. This is an ordinary stage of the nation's historic cycle. The next one is due around 2100.
 
I assume you mean COVID then. And I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here.

Because if you are referring to him being elected as a result of "Infection" of colored people or minorities, then YOU can fuck right off with your typical hate speech bullshit.

DUDLY, JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF.
 
Hel_Books said:
That's a good point! I can see someone saying, "He may be THE President of the USA, but I'm not going to claim him as MY President because anyone who takes bribes from middle eastern petroleum princes and cryptocurrency crooks isn't one of MY anything at all."

Let's just say " I can't believe he is our president"
I have to say I've been rather surprised. Your country has elected some troublesome people to the Presidency in the past. Harding is famous for his scandals and Lyndon Johnson is infamous for Vietnam, but Donald Trump looks to be turning your country into a banana republic!
 
I have to say I've been rather surprised. Your country has elected some troublesome people to the Presidency in the past. Harding is famous for his scandals and Lyndon Johnson is infamous for Vietnam, but Donald Trump looks to be turning your country into a banana republic!
Not sure what country you are from. But I'm sure throughout history each country has had their share of nincompoops
 
Hel_Books said:
I have to say I've been rather surprised. Your country has elected some troublesome people to the Presidency in the past. Harding is famous for his scandals and Lyndon Johnson is infamous for Vietnam, but Donald Trump looks to be turning your country into a banana republic!

Not sure what country you are from. But I'm sure throughout history each country has had their share of nincompoops
Oh, indeed! Nations have been led by fools and criminals. But Donald Trump seems to have a strange wrecker brand of nihilism in him that is quite extraordinary.
 
Oh, indeed! Nations have been led by fools and criminals. But Donald Trump seems to have a strange wrecker brand of nihilism in him that is quite extraordinary.
No argument. Im not surprised one bit. What surprises me is how many of his party looks away or supports him.
 
Back
Top