Just Wicked

just wicked said:
Good morning J... :rose:

My morning his been made just by you being here... :kiss:​

Awww how sweet. Thanks Sexy One aka. JW! :kiss:
How was your night?
I got a bit asleep, but not tomuch.

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Awww how sweet. Thanks Sexy One aka. JW! :kiss:
How was your night?
I got a bit asleep, but not tomuch.

​
My night was good... :rose:

Missed seeing you around hope all is well... :rose:​
 
just wicked said:
My night was good... :rose:

Missed seeing you around hope all is well... :rose:​

Glad to hear your night was a good one for you. :)

Thanks for your concern. Much appreciated. :kiss:
All is well here just not as much time for Lit as I'd like at times. :rolleyes:

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Glad to hear your night was a good one for you. :)

Thanks for your concern. Much appreciated. :kiss:
All is well here just not as much time for Lit as I'd like at times. :rolleyes:

​
Time...hmmm...I'm not to sure I know what extra time is...lol
glad to see you back... :rose:​
 
just wicked said:
Time...hmmm...I'm not to sure I know what extra time is...lol
glad to see you back... :rose:​

Well, thanks and a pleasure to catch you around. :D
Yikes!!! I know what you mean in your case especially about extra time. :rolleyes:
Check your email later today have a couple things for you. :rose:

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Well, thanks and a pleasure to catch you around. :D
Yikes!!! I know what you mean in your case especially about extra time. :rolleyes:
Check your email later today have a couple things for you. :rose:

​

LOL...
I will check my e-mail...LOL :kiss:​
 
mark197205 said:
Hey JW :kiss: , so the rain that has become a pain in Maine has ceased for a while then?
Yes it has for now...hehehe...maybe I will even be able to do some apple picking today if it holds out long enough... :rolleyes:
 
just wicked said:
It's here in more then just spirit but it's at my work...hehehe :kiss:​

Well, I hadn't figured on that kind of logistics. :rolleyes:
I'm sure you being the highly intelligent sexy one you are, JW.
You will see that it gets where it needs to be at some point. :D :kiss:

​
 
JupiterRising said:

Well, I hadn't figured on that kind of logistics. :rolleyes:
I'm sure you being the highly intelligent sexy one you are, JW.
You will see that it gets where it needs to be at some point. :D :kiss:

​
:D :D :D you know I will... :kiss: :kiss:

I have to run for a bit need to get some stuff done... :rolleyes:

I hope I will see you around later... :rose:​
 
just wicked said:
:D :D :D you know I will... :kiss: :kiss:

I have to run for a bit need to get some stuff done... :rolleyes:

I hope I will see you around later... :rose:​

Can't promise I will be here later, but will try. :kiss:

Have fun! :rose:

​
 
just wicked said:
Yes it has for now...hehehe...maybe I will even be able to do some apple picking today if it holds out long enough... :rolleyes:


You need a boost to get to the higher apples? you can sit on my shoulders.... backwards.... :D
 
just wicked said:
Good morning Hun hope you had a great week end... :kiss:​


i sure did and the best news is the house we want is still up for grabs. oh the possiblities the property holds.
 
Back
Top