Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And I thought they were just good for seeing titties whuda thunk"Tuesdays are like tacos, slightly messy but filled with potential."
Well, that too... Titty Tuesday is a bonus!!! Especially when you celebrate!And I thought they were just good for seeing titties whuda thunk
https://ibb.co/CKnS4Q2qWell, that too... Titty Tuesday is a bonus!!! Especially when you celebrate!
Yesssss....suck 'em......fuck 'em....cum all over 'em......
O like the way u think..Yesssss....suck 'em......fuck 'em....cum all over 'em......![]()
Hugs and kissesOmg I didn't see u.. hugs and kisses rj..hiya
Mmmmmm.....suck....suck...suck....suck.......while I fuck....fuck....fuck....fuck....fuck.......and cum?!?!?1O like the way u think..
Id rather want to know first hand.. mouth ect tho![]()
It a pleasure to catch.. what's up..Hugs and kisses
U remind me of the Energizer Bunny..Mmmmmm.....suck....suck...suck....suck.......while I fuck....fuck....fuck....fuck....fuck.......and cum?!?!?1
Ever ready and ever horny.........U remind me of the Energizer Bunny..
Work, work, work, listening to people complain about work, skinny dipping after workIt a pleasure to catch.. what's up..
Yup..i learned don't go cheap for batteries for the important stuffEver ready and ever horny.........
Avoided all the stuff that shall not be mentioned hereWork, work, work, listening to people complain about work, skinny dipping after work
How are you doing?
Of course. The woman's pool I used has a strict "No clothing" ruleAvoided all the stuff that shall not be mentioned here
But took a warm shower..played with the shower head
Poor ppl hot tub
But ill take mine over having to deal w the work load (hege I said load) and drama .
Anyway enjoy the relaxing. Sounds like u deserve it
Nekkid?
U noni normally have a problem with authorityOf course. The woman's pool I used has a strict "No clothing" rule
I was a skinny dipper for years, would do so at least twice a week. She moved in and told my wife and I that we might see her without clothing. We had NO problems with itU noni normally have a problem with authority
I think this is going to be the acception to the rule
Both
Ive been skipping dipping damn near my whole life..we always had pools growing up.. but my ice cold so straight laced..cept...nm..she was cool about skinny dipping..I was a skinny dipper for years, would do so at least twice a week. She moved in and told my wife and I that we might see her without clothing. We had NO problems with it
That's the cool thing about fantasy and a unlimited imagination..u can do whatever u want toBothor between them
Both my parents didn't care, mom would join my sisters and I if she wasn't working. My wife is a country girl, and once she found out that I was a dipper, she was all over it LOLIve been skipping dipping damn near my whole life..we always had pools growing up.. but my ice cold so straight laced..cept...nm..she was cool about skinny dipping..
I love it cuz it normalized..help with confidence.. plus water on ur bare skin under a bright moon..mit as close to nature as u get 8n la and DallasBoth my parents didn't care, mom would join my sisters and I if she wasn't working. My wife is a country girl, and once she found out that I was a dipper, she was all over it LOL