kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,208
Home safe and sound
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Buenos dias KathyHome safe and sound
Glad you're safeHome safe and sound
Don't know it's concerning.Afternoon all, is Kathy ok?
Don’t know, I haven’t seen her around in a little bit.Don't know it's concerning.![]()
that could be construed in a dirty way...Ajh guys..
Im sorry
Just been busy and laying low..
![]()
Im pretty sure u could get a sexual innuendo outta. "good morning"that could be construed in a dirty way...
yeah because you'd never do anything like that...Im pretty sure u could get a sexual innuendo outta. "good morning"
Good day panty loving perv
Rightyeah because you'd never do anything like that...
lazy Sunday afternoon...Right
Hard working
Whatcha up to
Right...ne too.. looking around at what "i should be doing" and rolling a j and saying fuck it..lazy Sunday afternoon...
now you sound like me...minus the joint...Right...ne too.. looking around at what "i should be doing" and rolling a j and saying fuck it..
I know...u don't smoke..now you sound like me...minus the joint...
I get my high from panties...I know...u don't smoke..
But being lazy is a common trait..im more honest about it..
As are u
Yay
I get thatI get my high from panties...
cock drunk...never heard that time...I get that
Cock drunk is a real thing
Now u havecock drunk...never heard that time...
I just luv being hard in panties...Now u have
Its where ur kinda under a spell and ull do .. almost anything for cock..w cock.. whatever
Are u hard in panties nowI just luv being hard in panties...
been hard off and on...Are u hard in panties now
Or too lazy for all that stuff