kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,169
Did u seriously think I'd threaten without following through?Oh my!![]()
O yee of little faith
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did u seriously think I'd threaten without following through?Oh my!![]()
Or maybe I was kinda hoping... >_>Did u seriously think I'd threaten without following through?
O yee of little faith
If you did I wouldn't mind.U just want me to make my Dom side more prominent

of courseIf you did I wouldn't mind.![]()
Still just hugging.of course

No disappointment at all.do i sense..cisppointmnt? xtepping bzck..no hugx for u
o good to knowNo disappointment at all.
I still want that naked hug.![]()
To be perfectly honest, I was never into fishnets.hmm nw that i have some alone time im thinking bout bringing out the fishnet bodysuit..comments or opinions
Good thing..i doTo be perfectly honest, I was never into fishnets.
You do into fishnets?Good thing..i do
Fishnets might not be my thing, but I don't object to you wearing them either.

GoodFishnets might not be my thing, but I don't object to you wearing them either.![]()
lol, I am not wearing them.Good
I wasn't asking u to wear them
But now I'm curious
That's a challengelol, I am not wearing them.
Only if you're gonna try and make me.That's a challenge
