kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,199
And no reason to run from me if ur my elusive lover..no?*nom, bite, suckle*
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And no reason to run from me if ur my elusive lover..no?*nom, bite, suckle*
I'm not that elusive.And no reason to run from me if ur my elusive lover..no?
Ur the one who said u thought about runningI'm not that elusive.
Well if you called me a lover and started chasing me, but then you said it was sleep.Ur the one who said u thought about running
TrueWell if you called me a lover and started chasing me, but then you said it was sleep.
Hehehe ur easy regardlessI'm easily caught regardless.
Who the hell would be talking about me?Hehehe ur easy regardless
That's what I heard
My mind..in my headWho the hell would be talking about me?![]()
lol, Did you ask yourself about me?My mind..in my head
I don't question myselflol, Did you ask yourself about me?
Well maybe I am easy then.I don't question myself
Maybe?Well maybe I am easy then.
Absolutely beautiful!
Or maybe I'm just a lonely bloke, susceptible to female company.Maybe?
Or maybe i just help bring it out of u
But I doubt it![]()
There's that too.. grumblingOr maybe I'm just a lonely bloke, susceptible to female company.
BuenoThere's that too.. grumbling
I miss them too
Fyi..no one wants to know that just anybody... fuck that..i almost got offended.. but nopeOr maybe I'm just a lonely bloke, susceptible to female company.
Go go goAs your biggest fan. Loving the new lead. Thank you for sharing my obsession.....hehe