Kathy's safe place

I feel like I need to say this
I am here to do whatever is crossing my mind at the moment..
What i am not here for is to get y'all off
I don't hate it.. it's a pleasant bonus.. but I'm here for me..im selfish like that
 
Last edited:
I love nin i don't know how many times I've seen em..w such amazing line ups..ahh fan girl moment
 
I feel like I need to say this
I am here to do whatever is crossing my mind at the moment..
What i am not here for is to get y'all off
I don't hate it.. it's a pleasant bonus.. but I'm here for me..im selfish like that
Fully understood. Love your site but very much yours,' and appreciate being on here, and that it is your's to lead what happens, and does not happen.
Friendship from me, I will try to combine with respect. Cos I do respect you very much, in my heart.
You are a friend on here and me happy with that. You are always welcome to post on mine. "Bits and Bobs", chaotic as it is. !
PS Love your music posts.
 
Back
Top