Tweedledude
Senior 65+
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2023
- Posts
- 5,007
Mann it's been a tiresome day how are you?Days.. don't skimp on the fun stuff
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mann it's been a tiresome day how are you?Days.. don't skimp on the fun stuff
Looking great kiddo!!!
Skimping is not in my vocabulary!!!Days.. don't skimp on the fun stuff
Bring her into the fold!!! heheheheShe's about to be 30
Its not like im corrupting some innocent..im just sharing all of me with someone I love..
Perv.. hehehe
Ah, come round and we can practice, cooking rice I mean !Over ramen.. cuz believe it or not..i can't cook rice
Blushing and looking down
She sounds really nice. And sure able to decide things for herself, re joining Lit, why not ? Glad she likes the mini film. Bust Wishes to you both, I mean Best WishesShe's about to be 30
Its not like im corrupting some innocent..im just sharing all of me with someone I love..
Perv.. hehehe
I've tried and tried for yrs..im not a quitter but I also know to play in my strengthsAh, come round and we can practice, cooking rice I mean !
Fair comment, I can't swim, though drink like a fish ! Trying to cut down ! Somethings that any one of us just can't doI've tried and tried for yrs..im not a quitter but I also know to play in my strengths
Its finally stopped raining.. for a bit...so it's going well..Mann it's been a tiresome day how are you?
Good good.Its finally stopped raining.. for a bit...so it's going well..
Girl perfect rice is crazy! Had many Asian gf’s that told me “ girl you sure know how to F up rice “I've tried and tried for yrs..im not a quitter but I also know to play in my strengths