NC_FlyTyer1
Virgin
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2024
- Posts
- 506
That I can support you on! Even a week at a nudist camp would help my outlook..... haha
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Look outThat I can support you on! Even a week at a nudist camp would help my outlook..... haha
Nights in White Satan is truly great. So you saw them recently?
Outta the live shows I've seen..the classic rock shows were the best.. and i wonder how they survived the 60s neverless were performing in the late
90s
They were amazing..
Nope..Nights in White Satan is truly great. So you saw them recently?
ah missed that but still. the 70's music was at a different experience/levelNope..
Early 90s...
ah missed that but still. the 70's music was at a different experience/level
Sweetest of naughty dreams for u as wellNight night and sweet dreams.
Came so hard i passes out.Sweetest of naughty dreams for u as well
Once the wife heads for work, im going cum looking at your titsCame so hard i passes out.
Going to cum in her panties as I think of you sucking and then riding my fat cock. Do I wash them or put them in her drawer??Ur so bad
Put em in her mouth..i mean drawerGoing to cum in her panties as I think of you sucking and then riding my fat cock. Do I wash them or put them in her drawer??
First idea is better. Gag he with them.Put em in her mouth..i mean drawer
Exactly what I imaginedFirst idea is better. Gag he with them.
Then make her watch us make out and fuck. Moaning into your massive tits as you jerk me off.Exactly what I imagined