Keeping it between friends

The only cock that I have ever got to suck was a friend and we also worked together at the same job. We were alone at a friends house after a sexual situation where a guy was getting a blow job from a girl. I had been wanting to suck a cock for years, so I thought there probably won't be a better time because we were both pretty drunk and horny. So I just said I've always wondered what it would be like to suck a cock, could I suck yours? He said, I'll try anything once. So I finally got to suck a cock and enjoyed it very much!
 
I had my first mmf with a friend I grew up with & his kinky wife. She was the primary driver. He & I were always open minded but had always gone the straight route.

We both fucked & sucked her & while she was sitting on my face in the 69 she had him join her in sucking & swallowing & rimming my cock, shaved balls & asshole. I ended up returning the favor.

She loved watching bi male sex just like I loved watching lesbian porn.

It opened the door to more bi-mmf fun

I miss it. Wish I could find another willing bi couple.
 
Oh yeah I think to give a real good friend pleasure instead of a beer or joint. Well it shows you care more than a friend even if they are straight.
I have a friend that’s straight, we’ve been friends for easy 20 years. He’s been married longer.
Wish he’d breed me and also feed me while he rest his beer on my head lol.
 
My best friend of more then 35 years, we became cock buddies about 8 years ago.
we were at an event together and were drinking, I told him that I was curious about sucking a cock, he started laughing.
I thought that I had screwed up out relationship, but it was the opposite. we are both married and our wives know each other very well. He told me that he was BI, I had no idea. He told me that he has wanted to suck my cock for a few years.
The rest is history, we sucked each other that whole weekend.
We would get together when ever we could and have a great time. After about a year or so i asked him if he would fuck me, oh that opened up a whole lot more.
2 years ago they moved 1000 miles away, we have gotten together 3 times since then, he travels for work.
he will be in town the end of October. looking forward to some good cock sucking and some good fucking.
 
My wife was fucking a guy on the side and I ended up fucking his wife a few times. My wife ended up avoiding him because he was so persistent and he turned his attention to me. We became friends and sucked each other and fucked too. This went on for a couple years.
Our wives didn't have a clue about our sexual trysts although his wife continued to want me. She said I could have my way with her anytime. My mind raced with ideas but her work and some other commitments made free time hard to find. My wife found free time to run off with him although she was frustrated by his performance... he never lasted long enough, and when she came home I would have to finish satisfying her. She was game for almost anything and him and I were going to make plans for them during their playtime. He ruined everything with his persistence and I told him to slow down. She asked me to tell him to limit his visits to once or twice a week but he wanted to be around every free minute he had. She started avoiding him and it came to an end. He then turned more attention to me.
 
Our wives didn't have a clue about our sexual trysts although his wife continued to want me. She said I could have my way with her anytime. My mind raced with ideas but her work and some other commitments made free time hard to find. My wife found free time to run off with him although she was frustrated by his performance... he never lasted long enough, and when she came home I would have to finish satisfying her. She was game for almost anything and him and I were going to make plans for them during their playtime. He ruined everything with his persistence and I told him to slow down. She asked me to tell him to limit his visits to once or twice a week but he wanted to be around every free minute he had. She started avoiding him and it came to an end. He then turned more attention to me.
Before he had screwed things up with my wife, we were planning a unexpected trip for her. He was supposed to come over one morning and we were going to put her in the back of his SUV nude with a sheet covering her and he would take her to his buddies farm where the two of them would take the sheet away and carry her into the barn, strap her down to a yoke and frame and hook her up to a milking machine. They would take turns fucking her and then while she got milked my buddy would come and get me, bring me to the farm and I would suck off his friend in front of my wife.
Just as it was coming together, the farm owners wife had some medical issues and the plans fell apart. I was totally disappointed.
 
Before he had screwed things up with my wife, we were planning a unexpected trip for her. He was supposed to come over one morning and we were going to put her in the back of his SUV nude with a sheet covering her and he would take her to his buddies farm where the two of them would take the sheet away and carry her into the barn, strap her down to a yoke and frame and hook her up to a milking machine. They would take turns fucking her and then while she got milked my buddy would come and get me, bring me to the farm and I would suck off his friend in front of my wife.
Just as it was coming together, the farm owners wife had some medical issues and the plans fell apart. I was totally disappointed.
That sounds super hot!!!
 
Back
Top