Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Headed over with both, and martinis...
I would love to be the one who gets to deliver it for you!!
Smart manHeaded over with both, and martinis...![]()
Be right thereBring it!![]()
Every opportunity!!!
I'm going to lose this one for sure.
Sign me up. I don’t mind losing but I also don’t mind breaking the rules to win…..
I never play a game where I have no chance of winning. In this case though, coming in second may not exactly be losing...
I am ok with losing…
Oh I would try to win--and I don't even know what the prize is. My imagination is working on it...I have never found a game that so many men are willing to lose![]()