Renegade Strange and Disturbed Joined Aug 1, 2000 Posts 21,768 Oct 3, 2001 #3 Guru said: This just screamed KM to me... Click to expand... Then scream back to it. The little tramp.
Guru said: This just screamed KM to me... Click to expand... Then scream back to it. The little tramp.
Pokerman Lady's Man Joined Jul 9, 2001 Posts 3,455 Oct 3, 2001 #4 how bout this one? http://www.guns-and-girls.com/samples/s3150116.jpg
KillerMuffin Seraphically Disinclined Joined Jul 29, 2000 Posts 25,603 Oct 4, 2001 #5 Guru said: This just screamed KM to me... Click to expand... *grins* I like that one Guru! Tres Sexy in a totally hick way. She have all her teeth?
Guru said: This just screamed KM to me... Click to expand... *grins* I like that one Guru! Tres Sexy in a totally hick way. She have all her teeth?
KillerMuffin Seraphically Disinclined Joined Jul 29, 2000 Posts 25,603 Oct 4, 2001 #7 I bet she does a good job of it, too. Poker, I couldn't see that one. Just an X.
Pokerman Lady's Man Joined Jul 9, 2001 Posts 3,455 Oct 4, 2001 #8 DAMN!!! It was there yesterday....was a pic of a woman, in a bikini with a gun behind her back.... I just tried connecting to the site that had the pic and it's down right now...maybe if it comes back later the pic will magically re-appear. Damn I knew I should have saved it locally!
DAMN!!! It was there yesterday....was a pic of a woman, in a bikini with a gun behind her back.... I just tried connecting to the site that had the pic and it's down right now...maybe if it comes back later the pic will magically re-appear. Damn I knew I should have saved it locally!