Lea is back for day 2.

Oh fuck! I love all the sheer lingerie! Come on baby and wrap those stocking legs around me while I bury myself deep inside! Unnnnhhhhh........
 
Stunning

Your stunning body wrapped in such sexy lingerie and delightfully teasing poses :devil::devil:
 
Damn girl.. You made my cock so hard with those pics.
The one with you on the bed spread like makes me want to climb up and pull those off you and lick your pussy and make you cum a few times. I also love the one with your nipples poking through your hand. I would love to have them in my mouth
 
As requested, and thank you for all the attention. I really love all the comments you have been posting.

Those panties need to be ripped aside, so I can delve first with my eager, hunger tongue...fingers ...then cock! :devil:
 
As requested, and thank you for all the attention. I really love all the comments you have been posting.

So inviting.. Wishes i could run my hands all over you and slowly immerse myseld between your wide open legs:rose:
 
Holyyyyy

As I promised some of you. Here is day 2's pics. Thank you for all the comments. Please keep them coming:devil:.

You do know how to turn a man into a starving animal !!!!! Oh I want you bad now.:kiss::devil::cool:
 
40 & 43 are my fav's so far. Hot damn, your nipples are gorgeous! can't wait to see more. Certainly going to make my shower a little more fun.

Thanks for sharing! Simply magnificent!
You are more than welcome luv....
 
I love where this is going... The things I would do to your body my dear. I want to pull those panties to the side and split you in half...
 
aside from loving more pics of your amazing nips and luscious pussy, I'd dig some good pics of your tat's.
 
This outfit

attachment.php



reminds me of Fifth Element



http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-fifth-element/images/18342537/title/fifth-element-photo

Perfection!
 
everything you post is amazing! Hope you continue to post more of that incredible body of yours!
 
Back
Top