Leafy's Playground

I didn't even get around to the toys at first. I was warming up with my hand on my clit and got too distracted and came quickly. I kept stroking and touching throughout that orgasm and easily came again, the pleasure much sharper and stronger in my clit that time.

After resting for a minute, I grabbed the clit sucker and pulled a third, much weaker orgasm out of myself.
Reminiscing about last night and the wonderful orgasm this provided…

I love to suck clit.
 
Settling in for some late-night fun. I have two of my favorite toys, my larger dildo and a clit sucker.
.
This was incredible @ICantLeafYou
Me bit better today. Maybe, you know
Will see
Have fun everyone. Of any sort.
Know for those working Friday night can be a tired out sort of time.

One of turn ons, @ICantLeafYou is your story of an office worker, he takes his break in a cubicle in the gents, and brings himself off. I used to do just that, sometimes. Felt so wonderfully bad sneaking out and back, hopefully noone knowing.
Once somebody had hidden some porn mags behind the cistern, sort of jammed in. That helped. Picture of a gorgeous dark curly haired girl, going down on her boyfriend. That did it !
Cheers and thanks 😊
 
Today:
Edging, with deep need to cum. 2 days ago planned a day of that, but not to well later, all abandoned. Yesterday a lovely day with wonderful friend, but it was about other things.
So today, chewing the carpet and tormenting my poor cock and balls.
 
Hope not too graphic. Determined to go with what accepted on this thread that a wonderful lady runs. 👩
 
At last, I came more than a week since last time. Hopefully Sunday going to be with another person, who is fab, if they want to, of course. But i needed to come so bad. Did watch porn, lesbian and gay to be honest, But reading Lit stories turned me on more. Stroked through the orgasm, then really big finish in my favourite tumbler. Sort of 2 orgasms, though could argue continuation, but I think there was a pause leaking some sperm now, and my cock still vibrating a little. I do not have that many these days, but that was a big one, best for 2 months or so. Thanks for reading.


oe
 
Back
Top