Let's all shamelessly flirt with Carson

Celtic Princess said:
You cut off Yui?!


For shame!


She's such a lovely woman, too...

Mean ol' Carson. :)

Rhys said:
OH NO! Poor Yui! *grieves*

This grieve worthy. I missed all this and you guys left me hanging! Oy! Like Joe (or, well, not exactly like Joe), I've been having these feelings... :D

Celtic Princess said:
I'm sure you and Carson can console each other. *nods*

Ahem, I'll be needing some consoling. Flowers, kisses, MORE writing, opportunities to voyeurbate, that sort of thing… :eek:
 
Celtic Princess said:
:eek:


It helps your complexion?


What other fringe benefits are there?

Really strong, dexterous fingers. ;)
 
yui said:
Really strong, dexterous fingers. ;)



ahhh


I was just going through more than my usual amount of batteries...

I'll have to consider the whole finger thing again though. :)
 
Celtic Princess said:
ahhh


I was just going through more than my usual amount of batteries...

I'll have to consider the whole finger thing again though. :)


You know, I'm nuts, but I think solar powered toys might be the wave of the future. There could be an investment opportunity here. Though, there could be the potential for awkwardness when you put them on your windowsill to charge. :D
 
yui said:
You know, I'm nuts, but I think solar powered toys might be the wave of the future. There could be an investment opportunity here. Though, there could be the potential for awkwardness when you put them on your windowsill to charge. :D


Yui, I've been staring at your lost wings simley guy for about 10 minutes now. He's about to put me to sleep.
 
rikaaim said:
Yui, I've been staring at your lost wings simley guy for about 10 minutes now. He's about to put me to sleep.

:D Hi, Rika! Want me to change it? I changed the spinning tea-cup for Shanglan because it was making him/her dizzy, so I am open to change. :heart:
 
yui said:
:D Hi, Rika! Want me to change it? I changed the spinning tea-cup for Shanglan because it was making him/her dizzy, so I am open to change. :heart:


Not at all. I love it. It's just 2 AM here and I desperately need sleep.
 
yui said:
:D Hi, Rika! Want me to change it? I changed the spinning tea-cup for Shanglan because it was making him/her dizzy, so I am open to change. :heart:

I do however, miss the pasha. I like that very much. :)
 
rikaaim said:
I do however, miss the pasha. I like that very much. :)

You will always be my young pasha, Rika, no matter how I may address you. :)
 
yui said:
You will always be my young pasha, Rika, no matter how I may address you. :)


And you will always fill my dreams with the most sweetest visions. :rose: :heart:
 
carsonshepherd said:
Don't forget to voyeurbate before bed now, for your complexion. :heart:

I have really good skin, you know. It either comes from clean living or excessive devotion to voyeurbation. I'm going with the clean living in my autobiography... :eek:
 
carsonshepherd said:
Beware the perils of tendonitis.

I didn't get it from that though! Don't think I did! It's work related... yeah...

oh, poor boy...sprained his wrist...
 
He does indeed...but then I have seen a demonstration of his versatility..
 
Excellent, we'll get along just fine. Finally dumped Sammy yesterday. 'Bout time!

And I love to watch you torture my boy, Carson. Keeps him on his toes. :D
 
Back
Top