Let's hear your voice!

Well, I mean, people have seen my face. 3 Litsters have seen it! But not on Lit.
And only 1 in person.

edit: newrandomperson must have some good anagrams for it...

warmed nonperson is rather fun. As is snowman ponderer. Renamed porn owns?
I mean, there's also mannered sow porn, which leads me to only one image:

attachment.php

A warmed nonperson is very good, I kind of like that. Also the picture has my face OK but i think my hands need some work..


Did you know that Ikea is swedish for divorce?

I assume that is because a couple that cannot flatpack together, cannot stay together.

So it appears not being able to get to this for a few days leads to loads of topics, so I thought I would record one for each (my apologies in advance if there are too many).

Ikea

https://voca.ro/1cOxd1W6bsyw

Cushion etiquette and shitting hats

https://voca.ro/1kZm2DCp4e6F

Dogging sites and socks

https://voca.ro/17v7rU4NIjbj

All of these titles sound like chapter headings in the book you would never want to read..
 
A warmed nonperson is very good, I kind of like that. Also the picture has my face OK but i think my hands need some work..




I assume that is because a couple that cannot flatpack together, cannot stay together.

So it appears not being able to get to this for a few days leads to loads of topics, so I thought I would record one for each (my apologies in advance if there are too many).

Ikea

https://voca.ro/1cOxd1W6bsyw

Cushion etiquette and shitting hats

https://voca.ro/1kZm2DCp4e6F

Dogging sites and socks

https://voca.ro/17v7rU4NIjbj

All of these titles sound like chapter headings in the book you would never want to read..

https://voca.ro/14rtV3AbFwir
 
Back
Top