BluKitten
Meow!
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2010
- Posts
- 27,448
You are not missing anything.
Oh contrar! You have a lovely singing voice!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are not missing anything.
Where he at? Where he at?You are not missing anything.

you do realize that we're all going to think of this tomorrow when we're packing lunch for the kids.. peanut butter/jelly..
and our children will think we are crazy when we laugh out loud..
Bravo!!! That was awesome BK!![]()
Feeling weird and wonderful and trying to brighten my mood..
"Orange Colored Sky"
Fun, fun ,fun song.. and guess what!! No ROOSTER in the background...
Besides this thread needed a bump..
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Yof0SbjvpV





Love hearing the Lit ladies talk...I, however, sound like a bullfrog with a cold...so no vocal for me![]()
Come on, now....I don't like mine either!
Come on, now....I don't like mine either!
Why, thanks!![]()
I don't hear a bullfrog at all!


nope...bullfrog...lol
you're just a sweetheart is all![]()


Lol! Thanks for posting it. Best bullfrog I've heard!![]()
Oh my! *fans self* I think I need to step outside and cool off!


for both of you!