Liliths Bitches..PM TO JOIN

argh


I dunno where StagedFright is..and shes kind of an integral part of this thread..believe me.. I love this thread, there should me more girly girl fun on this site
 
I agree! I hope we can get this thread going again, it has alot of potential and it was getting good. :kiss:
 
Uh, hey, I'm back after a couple of hectic weeks in RL. Ready to get this going again.
 
Mine and Twitches tongue met eachothers....they began to dance together. I sucked on the tip of her tongue, amagining it was her clit. The kiss was so errotic....I wanted much more.

Tracy sat and watched in much joy, as she witnessed her lover and myself kiss, so passionatly. I loved the feeling of her watching us. I wanted her to join in on the fun.

As Twitch and I were locking our tongues together, I reached my hand up to her breasts and cupped them in my hands. I began to caress them and felt her errect nipples......even felt them through her shirt. I twisted her nipples through my fingers. I then, with one hand, went under her shirt and felt her naked breasts. Her nipples were so errect and just waiting for me to suck on them.

We slowly moved backwards, deep in our kiss, we sat back on the coutch, beside Tracy. I was just waiting for her to join in on this pleasure I was having. My pussy was beginning to get very wet, with every touch of this very sexy woman.
 
Twitch

This was getting better and better, with a stacked gal in my lap and my lover by my side how could things go wrong.

Her hands tried cupping my full breasts,he fingers pulling gently and not so gently on my hard nipples. This woman was no stranger to the sapphic set. II gripped Candica firmly by the hips and rolled her onto her back across Tracy's lap.

I could tell by Tracy's lacivious grin she had this in mind too. I took a last nibble on Candice's lip before I broke away.

" You gotta say hi to our front woman here Tracy too"

I broke the kiss and began to plant my lips down her body, nibbling on her neck as I slowly began to fumble at outr busty friends shirt.

With Candice's head in my lovers lap, I was hoping she would get the hint. I saw our answering machine light flash a couple times, but decided it could wait a few more minutes. I had to taste this girl.

I pushed her top up a bit and relished at the sight of her tats and ample bosom. This girl was so going to fit in.

OOC

Midnight toy and Lilith..we'll get to you two ..soon..ish..maybe, lol
 
Back
Top