Lit slowing down?

Hiyas.

Lately I've gotten extremely long response times when accessing pages here at the forum or at the story site. The actual download of a page is fast as ever, but most of the time it takes up to a minute for the server to respond.

Is anyone else experiencing this, or sould I glare sternly at my ISP?

I notice the same thing, at least on the forum. I glance at my modem and all the lights are on like they should be.

It sucks on some of the threads, like the word chains game cuz by the time my post goes through, someone else has answered and I gotta edit to match that person instead.

So, no, you're not alone. I don't have problems anywhere else but on the Lit Forums.

ETA: Now, of course, this reply posted instantly!
 
Hiyas.

Lately I've gotten extremely long response times when accessing pages here at the forum or at the story site. The actual download of a page is fast as ever, but most of the time it takes up to a minute for the server to respond.

Is anyone else experiencing this, or sould I glare sternly at my ISP?

I just imagine its 1937 and everbody has dial-up ..... then it seems fast.

:rose:
 
Is it January? This thread is running in molasses :D

By the way Tom, my money has always been on Butt ugly :D
 
I just imagine its 1937 and everbody has dial-up ..... then it seems fast.

:rose:
1937??? Don't think we even had dial-up telephones. haha I was born in 1945 and we had dial phones that started with letters and everyone had a party line or two.
Cute one Lisa! Just like the gal who wrote it.:heart:

DG
 
Page loading is moving with glacier like speed as of late. :(

I figgered the servers were overloaded.
 
Is it January? This thread is running in molasses :D

By the way Tom, my money has always been on Butt ugly :D

Oh yeah...If my dog had a face like that I'd shave his ass and walk him backwards. :D
 
Back
Top