Live and Uncensored

Dax

"MMM, that is a lovely pussy Ros. Yes, I would love to stick my tongue in it."

Softly, I traced her slit with my finger, running it up and down. I then spread her lips a bit and her clit sprung out. I took it into my mouth and started to suck on it while I slid one finger inside her and started to stroke her g-spot.

I could feel her juices start to flow a bit, so I moved my hands to her perfect ass and started shoving my tongue deep inside her.

"Ros, you taste so sweet and you ass feels wonderful"

Ros started to rub my newly shaved head and let out soft moans as I tasted her.

I pushed my little finger up against her little hole and took her clit into my mouth once again.

As I sucked on her clit, and flicked it with my tongue I could feel Ros' knees start to buckle a bit. She started breathing harder and her moans became stronger--I knew she was close to cumming.

Eve stood up behind Ros and started massaging her breasts and was also there to help catch Ros in case her legs gave out during her orgasm.

Soon, Ros started moaning, "Oh Dax, I'm cumming, I'm cumming". When I could feel her pussy start to pulsate, I pushed my finger in her ass and took her pussy completely in my mouth.

My tongue could feel her pussy walls constrict around it and I was tasting her sweet cum. Eve was still massaging Ros' breasts and was kissing her neck as Ros draped her legs on my shoulders and leaned against Eve.

As her orgasm subsided, Eve sat back down in the tub and had Ros laying on her chest. Ros' legs were still straddling me, so I moved forward and my cock slid in easily. I gently pushed completely inside her and started to grind on her sensitive clit.

"Ros, your pussy is definitely beautiful and very tasty, but I think it was better suited for this."
 
Eve

I was glad when Roslyn & Steve showed up because I didn't think I could wait much longer. Cassie followed and asked Steve if they could talk first.

Roslyn still seemed eager to join us and her hands were soon moving over my breasts. She leaned forward a little bit so I could suck on her nipples. Dax slid his finger inside of me and I started grinding my pussy against it.

I smiled as Roslyn asked him if he wanted to stick his tongue in her pussy and I wasn't surprised when he gladly did. He must have really been putting all his effort into licking her lovely pussy because her moans got louder and louder. I enjoyed her moans while I continued sucking and nibbling on her nipples.

I couldn't remember if there were cameras in the bathrooms or not but I knew if there were the viewers were probably enjoying the show.
 
Roslyn

"MMM, that is a lovely pussy Ros. Yes, I would love to stick my tongue in it." Dax said to me as I brought my pussy closer to his face.

I began to giggle and tremble with excitement as he spread the lips of my pussy and latched onto my clit with his mouth. My giggles turned to low, lustful moans when he slide his finger inside of my wet cunt and began rubbing at my g-spot.

He slicked his finger with my juices before removing his finger from my pussy and then pushing it into my tight ass. He dove his tongue into pussy hole and began furiously fucking both of my holes. The wonderful sensations he was giving me, made me feel weak in the knees, as I moaned and ran my hands over his newly bald head.

"Ros, you taste so sweet and your ass feels wonderful" he said to me before moving in to assault my aching clitty with his tongue.

I felt Eve stand up behind me and begin playing with my tits as she kissed and sucked at my neck. I leaned against her, enjoying the feel of her hardened nipples as they pressed into my back.

"Oh Dax, I'm cumming, I'm cumming". I moaned out as my body began to stiffen.

My orgasm roared through my body in waves. I had to lay down in the tub, with my back resting against Eve's body, so that I could recover from it.

I then felt Dax enter me with his cock, and heard him say to me "Ros, your pussy is definitely beautiful and very tasty, but I think it was better suited for this."

"Oh yes!" I moaned as he began thrusting his hard rod into me.

I turned my head to the side, and began licking at the puckered flesh that surrounded Eve's nipples, with my tongue. She let out a groan as I captured her hard nipple in my mouth and began to suck on it as hard as I could.

I could feel her grinding her hot pussy into my back, I tried to reach under me so that I could finger her, but between the level of the water we were in, and our positions, I couldn't reach her without drowning myself in the process.
 
Dax

Soon I am completely inside Ros. She is grinding her pussy on my cock and it feels totally amazing.

I reach around her waist and pull her to me. I immediately take one of her nipples in my mouth and start to suck and flick it with my tongue.

Ros wraps her arms around me and we are entwined in a passionate love making circle.

I switch nipples and begin doing the same thing. My hand reaches out to Eve. She takes it and I slide her around behind me where I feel Ros lean forward a bit more, either to kiss Eve or to take on of her breasts in her mouth.
 
Cassie

“I will stand by you as your friend, Cassie. If you are pregnant, I will be there for you, but know now that I have had a vasectomy and was tested to prove it worked. So, if you are pregnant, it can’t be mine. Like I already said though, I will be your friend whether or not you are pregnant.” Steve told me as he moved over next to me. He took me in his arms as he continued, “I’m sorry about Manny, but hang in there.”

I just nuzzled into his embrace as I sniffled. It was a relief to know that he had the vasectomy. He was so young though! Why did he have it? I wasn’t going to ask. He would tell me if he wanted me to know. Now I just had to worry about if I was pregnant by Manny. I was pretty sure I wasn’t, but I had to know. I would talk to the producer tomorrow and see what they could do for me. Finally I found it in myself to reply to him.

“Thank you Steve. I appreciate everything. You are a wonderful guy.” I mumbled into his neck. I hoped he had understood.

We sat in the darkness of the room as he continued to calm me. I turned my head slightly as I took his earlobe gingerly between my teeth. I nibbled at it as I heard a light moan escape his mouth. I closed my eyes as our first night together flooded my memory. That just made me suck on his lobe more as my hands started to roam over his body.
 
Steve

Cassie took my explanation to heart and it seemed to reassure her. I was holding her close, like the friend I had said I was. Then she took my earlobe in her mouth, and everything changed.

Steve moved his hands over her body squeezing and rubbing her sensative spots. He moved his head and pulled his earlobe out of Cassie's mouth with a pop. Steve quickly replaced it with his mouth and tongue.

Steve put all his passion into the kiss using his lips and tongue to give it all to Cassie. He broke the kiss and asked Cassie if she wanted to stay here or go back to the monster tub and join the party.
 
Cassie

I was so happy where I was with Steve. I didn’t want it to end. His hands were so gentle and large. I was sucking his tongue into my mouth as a groan escaped my throat. I let my hands move up to his head where I brushed my fingers through his hair. It had been a week since I had sex and I guess my body was telling me it was long overdue. Knowing that Steve had a vasectomy also had put my mind to ease. I knew I could fool around with him with out too many worries.

Steve pulled out of the kiss as I tried to follow where his lips went. I felt his fingers pressing against my lips as I opened my eyes. I feared he was going to tell me that we couldn’t do this. I licked my lips as I laid back on the bed.

“Do you want to stay here Cassie or go back to the monster tub and join the party?” He asked. I don’t know why, but I felt a smile come across my face. Maybe it was a smile of relief. I don’t know, but I replied to his question.

“I would Steve, but I came here straight and I guess that is what I am going to stay. I know I kissed Ros in the pool, but that was quick. I didn’t really get a taste of it. I know it turns some people on, but I guess I am not one of them. I can watch it and get turned on by it, but I can’t do it myself. Odd…I know. You can go back to them if you wish. I will just go back to my room for now. I am sure we will have some alone time again.” I finished as I smiled up at him. I prayed silently that he would stay with me though. I didn’t want him to go back to the others just yet.
 
Roslyn

I wrapped my legs tightly around Dax's waist as he entered me. His cock slid so deep into me, that it made me gasp and slightly wince with pain. My body soon adjusted to him though, and the pain left almost as quickly as it had come.

I giggled with delight as he began sucking upon my nipples, as I rotated my hips around in circles as his hard schlong twitched inside of me.

Eve was now sitting behind Dax, and I leaned over his shoulder to give her long, hard nipples a good sucking. She moaned loudly and grabbed me by the back of my head, pushing my face into her lovely tits, as I bit down hard on her teet.

I could tell by the sound of Eve's moans, that she was needing to be satisfied. I lifted my mouth from her breasts and suggested to her and Dax that we get out of the tub and move to a more comfortable area of the house, such as the king sized bed in Dax and Eve's room. "Do you think you can carry me there, Dax?" I asked with a wicked grin on my face.
 
Steve

I looked down at Cassie, staring strait into her eyes. "I can always have fun with them. Remember, I am not only your friend, but also your lover. I think you need me more as a lover than a friend right now." Saying that I took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply.

Steve hands pulled Cassie close, then wandered down her smooth back to her curvy ass cheeks. "I remember these, I loved bouncing my balls of them while I fucked your ass. What to go round again?"
 
Cassie

I lie there waiting for his answer, but I didn’t wait long.

“I can always have fun with them. Remember, I am not only your friend, but also your lover. I think you need me more as a lover than a friend right now.” He said as he took my face in his hands. He pulled me up and closer and I loved the feel of his hands caressing my skin. I started to get hot and wet. Soon his hands were on my ass cheeks as he said, “I remember these. I loved bouncing my balls off them while I fucked your ass. Want to go round again?” He asked as his hot breath fell against my skin. I purred against him as I pressed my body into him.

“I could do that, but let’s work up to it.” I suggested as I rested down on his thigh. My panties were already soaked and knew the wetness would smear over his thigh. I took his earlobe in my mouth again as I heard a groan come from him again.
 
Dax

"Of course my dear, I can carry you whereever you wish to go".

I stood up with Ros' legs wrapped firmly around my waist. Stepping out of the tub was something of a trick, but I managed to get us out without hurting either one of us.

Walking to the room that Eve and I shared took a little bit because my cock was still buried deep in Ros' pussy, I had to stop a bit and grind it in a bit deeper and taste Ros' lips once again.

Eve was waiting for us in the bed and I laid Ros next to her. Eve and Ros immediately started kissing as I stood on the side of the bed, pumping Ros pussy and fingering Eve's swollen clit.

It was a beautiful sight, I couldn't wait to see what would happen next.
 
Eve

I loved the way Ros was biting my nipples, it sent chills down my body. That feeling combined with watching Dax fuck her had me moaning in ecstasy. After spending so much time pleasing each other during the week Ros knew I was dying to have my pussy played with and she suggested we move to the bed in Dax's and my room. She had Dax carry her in so he could keep fucking her and I was laying on the bed ready when they came in. Dax laid Ros next to me on the bed and we were quickly caught up in a passionate kiss. While Dax continued pumping in and out of Ros's pussy he rubbed my clit.

"Oh god Dax, that feels so good, please don't stop!"

I ran one of my hand through Roslyn's beautiful hair. I reached down with my other hand and began rubbing her clit. Every time Dax pulled his cock out I could feel it rub against my hand, leaving a trail of Ros's juices. I gently pulled my mouth back from hers and began gently biting on her neck, knowing how crazy it drove her.
 
Roslyn

Dax managed to lift us up and out of the tub, and still keep his cock buried inside of me. I was impressed.

Eve went ahead of us into the bedroom, as Dax carried me down the hall, stopping every few feet to pump his cock into me before moving on.

When we entered the bedroom, he laid me down on the bed next to Eve, and continued to fuck me, as Eve and I kissed.

Dax reached over and began to play with Eve's lovely pussy, making her moan out "Oh god Dax, that feels so good, please don't stop!"

I then felt her fingers upon my clit, rubbing it in slow, tight circles, as she caressed my hair with her other hand and began biting hard upon my neck. She knew exactly what I liked, and was driving me wild.

I reached over and pinched one of her nipples hard between my thumb and finger, causing her to let out a yelp, quickly followed by a soft moan of pleasure.

I continued to twist her nipple as she brought her lips back up to mine, for a kiss. I ran my fingers through her hair and moaned deeply into her mouth as Dax and her brought me closer to orgasm. "Will you lick my clit while Dax fucks me?" I whispered to her in between kisses.
 
Eve

Much to my delight Ros started giving my nipples hard twists and pinches. I could tell from her moans she was getting close to orgasm. She moved her mouth up so she could kiss me and her moans where muted though not by much.

"Will you lick my clit while Dax fucks me?"

I was more than happy to grant her request and I quickly positioned my mouth above her pussy. I let myself watch Dax's cock pump in and out of her wet cunt for a few seconds before lowering my mouth to her clit. I flicked it over her clit, listening to her moans. Once it sounded like she was on the verge of cumming I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking it. I let my hand move up to her chest and I started kneading one of her lucious tits.
 
Steve

I groaned aloud, Cassie was so sexy. I could smell the scent of her wet pussy and it excited me. Sex was commonplace here in 'the house', but it always aroused me. It was always like the first time for me.

Steve's mouth found Cassie's full breasts and lapped them all over giving her large tits a tongue bath. His tongue them moved between both nipples, sucking them to erectness.
 
Dax

Watching Eve suck on Ros' clit was incredible. From the way Ros was moaning, it sounded as if she were close to cumming again so Eve applied a bit more pressure on her clit as I continued pumping my cock in and out of her.

Eve's ass was too tempting however, so I had to slide a finger in her tight hole.
 
Cassie

Steve maneuvered so he was lapping at my breasts. I leaned back slightly as I pressed them into his mouth. I started to caress his back slowly as I squirmed on his thigh. His mouth worked on me as my nipples started to harden quickly.

“Such a talented tongue you have Steve. It feels so good!” I groaned as my fingers brushed his hair.
 
Roslyn

Eve eagerly complied with my request, by moving her mouth to my pussy, and teasing my clit with her wonderful tongue. She knew just what to do to drive me wild, and my body jerked uncontrollably every time tonge flicked at my swollen clitty. I grunted and groaned like an injured beast.

My senses were on overload with the feel of Dax's cock plunging deep into my voracious cunt, along with Jenn's masterful tongue pleasuring my exhilarted clit.

Dax licked his lips hungrily, as he reached down and plunged a finger into Eve's tiny rosebud. She squeeled with delight as his finger invaded her tight hole, and her hips began to wiggle in response to the feeling.

By now, we had all gotten so accustomed to the cameras that surrounded us both night and day, that it no longer felt as if they were even there. Still though, in the back of my mind, it really turned me on to know that people were watching, and the more I thought about it, the nastier I wanted to behave.
 
Steve

Cassie had an incredible body, she was a bit older than Ros, but that just gave her more experience, more ways to please me. I squeezed her ripe boobs as I lowered my head to her leaking folds.

Mmmmmmm, Steve tasted the love juice leaking out of Cassie's outer lips. She definitely had a tasty honey pot, thought Steve, as he slurped up her womanly nectar. His head wedged more in between her thighs and stuck his tongue deep into her pussy.

Steve's tongue twisted deeper and deeper into Cassie, as his hand walked slowly up to her magic love button. She would sqirm once he reached it and took ther hard clit between his thumb and forefinger, and tweaked it.
 
Cassie

I laid back on the bed as Steve moved lower and lower down my body. My legs parted further to give him all of the room he needed. I could feel my wetness dripping down my ass to the bed.

Suddenly his tongue hit me. My body jolted as I took in a sharp breath of air. It felt so good! My hands moved to join his on my boobs. We squeezed and teased them as I heard his mouth slurping at me.

“Steve! Oh yes!” I panted. Suddenly I heard screams coming from out the window. What was going on? Steve slowed his movements as we listened. It wasn’t the others and it was coming from outside. The more I listened, the more I could make it out.

“Do her Steve! Take her sweet cunny! It looks so tight!” The voice called. Smiles came to our faces as we let out a laugh and went back to what we were doing. That fan would be escorted off the premises I presumed.

Steve moved back between my legs and moved his tongue deeper into my pussy. I felt one of his hands caressing my legs and moving up to my clit. I just lie there enjoying everything going on. His fingers finally got to my clit and I squirmed with a moan. I started to lick my lips as I looked down to him. His face all wet with my juice.
 
Back
Top