GreenOrchid
Virgin
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2026
- Posts
- 1
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a romance story that starts with a brother ovehearing his sisters friend confessing that she likes him over the phone. I don't remember many details, but his nickname was "red", and he went on to become an artist, while she became a writer. They eventually get together, after using each other as their muse for years. Let me know if you guys have any idea.
I am looking for a romance story that starts with a brother ovehearing his sisters friend confessing that she likes him over the phone. I don't remember many details, but his nickname was "red", and he went on to become an artist, while she became a writer. They eventually get together, after using each other as their muse for years. Let me know if you guys have any idea.