zydrate
Sweet Zydrate
- Joined
- Mar 10, 2010
- Posts
- 25,210
Tamina was surprised at Rhys' outburst about the rumors. She could only agree with him, not bringing it up again.
"Yes, I was just about to go to the kitchens, but I will admit, I was a little nervous about the talk...also, Lord Rhys...your wife paid me a visit..." she told him, trailing off.
Looking at him, she took a deep breath, "Perhaps this means we need to stop with this talk about giving you an heir...." She had thought about it and it was the only. Her reputation was surely gone but if she were to go back to her own life as the miller's wife, perhaps this talk would die down.
"Yes, I was just about to go to the kitchens, but I will admit, I was a little nervous about the talk...also, Lord Rhys...your wife paid me a visit..." she told him, trailing off.
Looking at him, she took a deep breath, "Perhaps this means we need to stop with this talk about giving you an heir...." She had thought about it and it was the only. Her reputation was surely gone but if she were to go back to her own life as the miller's wife, perhaps this talk would die down.