Lost girl, found slave.

"It's your loss. You had a chance to lube it before it was going back in. Make it a bit smoother. But now it's going to burn."

I returned the dildo to her ass. I spread her cheeks as wide as I could, to which she winced in pain, but it was going to feel like a massage to what I was about to do. I rammed the dildo into her ass as hard as I could, as the rough edges grated against her skin, she screamed, then started to cry.

"You're weak, bitch. You'll have to learn to take the pain, because this is only the beginning."
 
Kaley

She sobbed shamelessly now. She tried squirming away from him again. Why did he have to be so stronge? She hated him. The pain in her ass was unimaginable. Never has anyone touched her there, at all.

"Please.. please stop. I promise i'll be good, just stop!"
 
"You're going to obey me? Do everything I say?" I said, spreading her ass cheeks even further apart, causing her to cry out.
 
I pulled the dildo slowly out of her ass. She winced as it came out, but she was relieved when it was finally out. I put the dildo back in the box. "Don't worry, that's not the last time you'll see that little thing..." I said, smirking.

I walked around to her face, knelt down, and unzipped my pants, thrusting my giant cock into her face. She was taken aback by it, she had obviously never been so close to one. I stuck it in her mouth, and commanded "Give me a blowjob, slave."
 
Kaley

Sniffling, she hesitated. The soreness in her ass gave her alittle motive, as she slowly started sucking the intruder in her mouth.

"Slave"? she wondered. The idea of being kept here as his slave scared her more than dieing... but in an odd way excited her.

Her tongue swirled around the head, and down his shaft gently.
 
I could tell she had never done this before, but she was surprisingly good for a virgin. As she sucked me off, I reached into the box behind me, and brandished a long, thick whip with a leather handle. I could see the fear in her eyes.

"Now it's your duty as my slave to please me. If you can't make me cum, you're going to get whipped until your mouth is full of my juices."
 
Kaley

Having more enthusiasm now, i sucked harder. Bobbing my head slowly up and down your shaft, the head touching the back of my throat every time.

The thought of my family pushed its way into my mind. What about them? Would i see them ever again? I began crying again, my tears dropping onto your thighs.
 
I could see her losing sight of the task at hand, so I gave her a hard whipping on the back. She cringed in pain, and I laughed.

"I'm feeling generous, so you may pleasure yourself while sucking me off."
 
Kaley

The whip to my back sent bolts of pain up and down it, i could feel it welting up already. Sniffling again, i bobbed my head faster, taking in as much as i could. I didn't want pleasure from that man. I wanted him to let me go as soon as i finished. I had a feeling that wasn't on the schedule.
 
Seeing she wasn't going at herself, I said "Fine by me. I was just giving yourself a chance to have some fun, because you sure aren't going to getting pleasure from me, or anyone else, so it's your loss."

"Faster, slave!" I commanded, whipping her on the back again.
 
Kaley

Letting a small whimper out from the second whipping, i sucked as hard and fast as i could. My jaw hurt, but i kept going at the same pace, waiting for you to cum. Looking up at you, i searched for simpathy. It wasn't there.
 
She began sucking me faster, and I could feel my cock twitching. I was almost ready to cum, so I grabbed her head and started ramming in onto my cock. She was shocked, but kept licking and sucking, knowing what would happen if she stopped. I could feel my cock shaking, ready to dump its load, so I pushed it as far down her throat as I could. "Swallow every drop like the filthy slut you are."
 
Kaley

Barely able to breath, i keep my head still, my tongue still massaging. I waited patiently for your warm seed, finding myself wonder what it will taste like. My eyes were still open, fixed on your face.
 
My cock decided it was ready, and it dumped my hot semen down her throat. She coughed and gagged, there was so much her throat could hardly handle it. I waited to see if she would please me by swallowing it all, or if she would let any leak and be punished.
 
Kaley

Swallowing it all as fast as i could, i closed my eyes, trying to concentrate on getting it all down.
 
As her mouth overflowed with my semen, I laughed as she tried to swallow it all. My cock was still pumping though, and I knew my veteran cock could hold far more than her small virgin mouth could, and as my dick pumped one last time, the cum in her mouth spilled on the ground, and I laughed.

"Oh dear, looks like the little whore doesn't like my cum. But you'll learn. Because now you must be punished," I said, whipping her one last time, as I put the whip away in the box. I pulled out four lengths of rope. "This is going to be fun..." I said.

I picked her up, and unchained her foot. She tried to squirm away, but I spanked her naked ass, telling her there was no escape. I brought her over to where I had four poles sticking out of the ground, as I tied her arms and legs to each pole, stretching her out like a star. This displayed her virgin cunt for me, but I held myself back. She would have to work to feel herself inside me. I stood overtop over her naked body, and bent down over her. I started groping her tits violently, as she moaned in pleasure.

"You like that, don't you whore?"
 
Kaley

Not sure if i was going to be punished still, i began to cry out.

"Please, i'm sorry! I tried, really!"

I felt so helpless, watching your body hover over mine.
 
"Trying isn't good enough, cunt. You have to do."

I pushed her young breasts together, and stuck my giant cock between them. She cringed away in pain, but I pulled her head back by the hair. "You will watch, and you will learn. You will learn to be a proper slave." I started thrusting my cock up and down, violently groping her breasts while I titty-fucked her. She gritted her teeth in pain, but I had to give her breasts and extra tight clench every time she closed her eyes. I forced her to watch me maul and rape her virgin breasts.
 
Kaley

Not understanding how that is better, i cry out again.

"Please! I'll try again! I'll do better, i promise!"
 
"Oh don't worry, you'll have another chance for my cock to pump your face full. Very soon in fact," I said, laughing as the giant cock I was forcing her to watch rape her breasts started to shake, and get some pre-cum on the tip. I pressed her breasts against my cock tighter, and kept pumping my cock faster. She screamed and looked away, but I pulled her back by the hair, as I pulled my cock out of her breasts and stuck it down her throat. "Do it right this time, cunt."
 
Kaley

Choking at first, it took my a moment to adjust again. My tongue wrapped around you, stroking the underside of your shaft. Sucking softly at first i begin sucking harder, pushing my head up, taking in more.
 
My cock, already prepared from titty-fucking her, didn't need much encouragement to cum. Almost as soon as she started sucking on my cock, my cock starting pumping my hot cum down her throat. I watched to see if she could handle it all.
 
Kaley

Reading for a big load this time, i instantly start swallowing hard. Finally, i got it all down, swallowing once more for insurance. Looking up at you i waited.
 
I pulled my cock out of her mouth, satisfied.

"Very good, slave. You've improved. You're a quick study."

I stood up, and returned to the box. She looked as though she thought I was going to untie her, but there was no chance of that happening any time soon. She did, however, deserve a reward for being such a good slave.

I reached into the box, and pulled out the old ass-dildo from before. "You're going to get the dildo again," I commanded, "but since you've been so good, I'll let you choose where you want it."
 
Back
Top