Lost soul searching.

Auraka6669 said:
Heh, time can change perceptions.

Anyways. Here's a bump. Extra brownie points if you live in Cali.

Nope...my perception of you hasn't changed at all. You never claimed to be anything other than what you are.
 
Ok. Everyone can unsubscribe to this thread now. (If anyone even did that at all...)

Adios.
 
I put the original post back in, for sake of completeness.

Something has found me. Oddly enough not from here, but so far so good.

I'm still available to talk and advise if anyone would care for that.

Once again, thank you to everyone who has been a part of my journey, and especially to those of you who continue to be a part of it.

You certainly have more patience than I. :p
 
Auraka6669 said:
Oddly enough, no.

I'm in a pretty decent mood.

How are you?
hey, that can be the best time, cos then you can enjoy it ;)

Not bad.

And you?
Tales of adventures and conquerings abound?
 
asian_princess said:
hey, that can be the best time, cos then you can enjoy it ;)

Not bad.

And you?
Tales of adventures and conquerings abound?

Well... I got myself into a relationship. Two women. I'm feeling my mortality.

Although, I also feel the relationship crumbling.
 
Auraka6669 said:
Well... I got myself into a relationship. Two women. I'm feeling my mortality.

Although, I also feel the relationship crumbling.
Well, is it something worth saving?

Though, two women.
I credit you for having lasted this long.
*pokes* you are still alive, right?
 
asian_princess said:
Well, is it something worth saving?

Though, two women.
I credit you for having lasted this long.
*pokes* you are still alive, right?

Worth saving? For the long term? Probably not. Which is one of the reasons it's falling apart.

I'm a realist. And they are in lust. I'm seeing compatibility issues, and they are thinking of baby names. -_-

I'm trying to fix the issues, but meh... You can lead a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink. Perhaps fix is a bad choice of words though.... Work through. Yes, I like that better.
 
Back
Top