wouldjakoindly
Experienced
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2011
- Posts
- 80
The look on her face as he spoke was one of extreme happiness. To hear him voice what she had always hoped meant more to her than he could ever know. "We were just made for each other, honey. We're lucky - most people never meet the love of their life so early." She kissed him again.
Her eyes twinkled when she heard his list of things for her to do. Laughing, she slid off of him and curled up next to him very close. "You do know how to work the help, don't you? I'd say let's get married now, but I don't think you can pull a priest out of your pocket. Tomorrow then. Or the next day. Any day, as long as it's soon. I don't need anything fancy, Oswald. Just you. Just you and a paper saying I'm now Mrs. Oswald Cobblepot."
Her eyes twinkled when she heard his list of things for her to do. Laughing, she slid off of him and curled up next to him very close. "You do know how to work the help, don't you? I'd say let's get married now, but I don't think you can pull a priest out of your pocket. Tomorrow then. Or the next day. Any day, as long as it's soon. I don't need anything fancy, Oswald. Just you. Just you and a paper saying I'm now Mrs. Oswald Cobblepot."