Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Cloud Of Passion

The red cloud of passion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was once innocent and child like until you came along at this very second.

You took me with such force and firecness that my heart trembled.

Your lips grazed my ear softly and I feel your warm breath on my ear lobe and neck.

My soul trembles as your lust seeps inside of me.

Your fingers trace my jaw line to my cleavage and I bend my head back.

Your large hand grasp my hair and your fingers clench it tightly.

Your mouth is forceful on mine and your tongue is all over my tongue.

I feel your other hand on my ass pressing me harder against your body.

I now feel the bulge in your pants pressing against my pelvis and I whimper.

I feel you as you force my body down to the floor as you rip my clothing off of me.

I am now nude and under your massive body, my legs instinctively wraps around your waist.

I ride your rock hard horse that is pounding my tender passion zone.

I want more, oh please give me more of you! Please harder, harder, oh my God yes deeper!

Your grunts and moans are turning me on so much! I feel myself throbbing around your large erection and I moan as that of an animal in heat.

Your hands are brutal to my flesh as are your teeth. My hips squirm back and forth up and down until a pure red cloud of passion glaze over my eyes.

It is over now and you raise yourself off of me as you stagger out of the room spent from our animalistic mating.

I pull myself together rising off the floor as I make my way out of this room where I just bedded a complete stranger.


copyright(c)2006 Erotica Writings
 
gypziedoll said:
Look beyond the darkness and see the light prisms in the glass.
See the little girl in the corner, with fresh tears streaming down her face.
She's running and hiding trying to find a safe place,
To shield her from the shadows of terror.
Her innocence lost, to evil and sickness,

Her eyes now hollow and dull,
Searching for the rainbow she dreams of,
To Take her to the field of flowers and sunshine,
She needs to repair her fragile soul.


Gypziedoll :kiss:


nice poem gypziedoll... :kiss: :rose:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
The red cloud of passion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was once innocent and child like until you came along at this very second.

You took me with such force and firecness that my heart trembled.

Your lips grazed my ear softly and I feel your warm breath on my ear lobe and neck.

My soul trembles as your lust seeps inside of me.

Your fingers trace my jaw line to my cleavage and I bend my head back.

Your large hand grasp my hair and your fingers clench it tightly.

Your mouth is forceful on mine and your tongue is all over my tongue.

I feel your other hand on my ass pressing me harder against your body.

I now feel the bulge in your pants pressing against my pelvis and I whimper.

I feel you as you force my body down to the floor as you rip my clothing off of me.

I am now nude and under your massive body, my legs instinctively wraps around your waist.

I ride your rock hard horse that is pounding my tender passion zone.

I want more, oh please give me more of you! Please harder, harder, oh my God yes deeper!

Your grunts and moans are turning me on so much! I feel myself throbbing around your large erection and I moan as that of an animal in heat.

Your hands are brutal to my flesh as are your teeth. My hips squirm back and forth up and down until a pure red cloud of passion glaze over my eyes.

It is over now and you raise yourself off of me as you stagger out of the room spent from our animalistic mating.

I pull myself together rising off the floor as I make my way out of this room where I just bedded a complete stranger.


copyright(c)2006 Erotica Writings


MMMMM nice EW...running to the shower now...be right back... :kiss: :rose:
 
gypziedoll said:
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Everyone :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose:


Happy Valentines Day my special Valentine :kiss: :rose:

By the way anyone lose a arrow ...just wondering found stuck deep in me...and for some reason I kind of like it....humm makes no sence.
 
Erotica_Writings said:
The red cloud of passion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was once innocent and child like until you came along at this very second.

You took me with such force and firecness that my heart trembled.

Your lips grazed my ear softly and I feel your warm breath on my ear lobe and neck.

My soul trembles as your lust seeps inside of me.

Your fingers trace my jaw line to my cleavage and I bend my head back.

Your large hand grasp my hair and your fingers clench it tightly.

Your mouth is forceful on mine and your tongue is all over my tongue.

I feel your other hand on my ass pressing me harder against your body.

I now feel the bulge in your pants pressing against my pelvis and I whimper.

I feel you as you force my body down to the floor as you rip my clothing off of me.

I am now nude and under your massive body, my legs instinctively wraps around your waist.

I ride your rock hard horse that is pounding my tender passion zone.

I want more, oh please give me more of you! Please harder, harder, oh my God yes deeper!

Your grunts and moans are turning me on so much! I feel myself throbbing around your large erection and I moan as that of an animal in heat.

Your hands are brutal to my flesh as are your teeth. My hips squirm back and forth up and down until a pure red cloud of passion glaze over my eyes.

It is over now and you raise yourself off of me as you stagger out of the room spent from our animalistic mating.

I pull myself together rising off the floor as I make my way out of this room where I just bedded a complete stranger.


copyright(c)2006 Erotica Writings


E W this is Amazing....... :kiss: :kiss:
 
Real Love

Every time I think of you,
I feel the intensity
Of loving you
Like you could never imagine.

What I want more than anything
Is to hold you in my arms
And tell you just how much I love you,
And how much I want you in my life.

Please...
Don't ever doubt my love for you.
Because it is as real today
As it was the day
We first began to share a love.

Love
​
 
LustfulOne50 said:
Real Love

Every time I think of you,
I feel the intensity
Of loving you
Like you could never imagine.

What I want more than anything
Is to hold you in my arms
And tell you just how much I love you,
And how much I want you in my life.

Please...
Don't ever doubt my love for you.
Because it is as real today
As it was the day
We first began to share a love.

Love
​


beautiful
 
Black Widow

I am dark and mysterious,

You think you can have me

Your so delirious

I am a loner and free

Dare you enter my web

I'll suck your soul

I won't stop until your dead

I am the Black Widow

My heart is black and cold

When I attack you'll never know

I am the Black Widow

Harley Rose :rose:
 
DarkAngel48 said:
I am dark and mysterious,

You think you can have me

Your so delirious

I am a loner and free

Dare you enter my web

I'll suck your soul

I won't stop until your dead

I am the Black Widow

My heart is black and cold

When I attack you'll never know

I am the Black Widow

Harley Rose :rose:


Ohhh I really LOVE this one Dark Angel :rose: x 13
 
:eek:
DarkAngel48 said:
I am dark and mysterious,

You think you can have me

Your so delirious

I am a loner and free

Dare you enter my web

I'll suck your soul

I won't stop until your dead

I am the Black Widow

My heart is black and cold

When I attack you'll never know

I am the Black Widow

Harley Rose :rose:

yikes glad your my sister and not my lover :eek:
 
I Just Want You to Know

I just want you to know...
How important you are to me,
Knowing that you care and understand me,
... that you trust and believe in me.

I just want you to know...
How wonderful it is having you as a lover,
Knowing that you are always there for me,
... that you will always be my friend.

I just want you to know...
That I know how wonderful you are,
... that I do care,
... and that I do love you, My Heart.

I just want you to know.
LustfulOne50
​
 
LustfulOne50 said:
I Just Want You to Know

I just want you to know...
How important you are to me,
Knowing that you care and understand me,
... that you trust and believe in me.

I just want you to know...
How wonderful it is having you as a lover,
Knowing that you are always there for me,
... that you will always be my friend.

I just want you to know...
That I know how wonderful you are,
... that I do care,
... and that I do love you, My Heart.

I just want you to know.
LustfulOne50
​


very nice Lust... :rose: ...to speak the words and not hold your tounge is to reveal your soul...kudos
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top