Making Amy the slut

MistressRobyn7

Experienced
Joined
Dec 5, 2010
Posts
49
I am sitting waiting for my niece to show up
I have been hearing stories about her trying to become more sexual and sensual
but her uptight boyfreind's ideas have scared her more then she knows
if I can get her here and can get her to except my training I can make her over into the most sluttiest plaything I know
I know she has problems with not wanting any more entanglements
well as a slut she would not have
and I know she would love all the fucking she would get
so I await her
and hope she is open minded enough to except my proposal
 
Last edited:
Amy 24
Amy and Pete became a couple during their jr. year of high school. Pete was Amy's first. For 7 years, Amy and Pete enjoyed a healthy adventurous sex life. From Pete, she learned about foreplay, positions, role playing, sex in public places, and outdoor sex.

Unfortunately, Pete was extremely possesive of Amy, and kept her under complete control. She didn't have friends, and rarely went out. When she did go out, she hardly wore any makeup, and her wardrobe was limited to the most unflattering clothing Pete could find.

For seven years, Amy put up with Pete and his oppressive ways, but when Amy learned he was being unfaithful, it broke her heart. She tried to make the relationship work, but eventually, Amy was able to work up enough courage to leave him.

Since her parents had disowned her when she ran off with Pete, going back home was not an option. Some of her old high school friends needed a roommate, and gladly took her in.She discovered a whole new world. Sexy clothes, night clubs, wild parties.

But socially, Amy was still just a kid. She was enjoying her new lifestyle, but one night stands were just to scary for her. Her problem was this. She missed sex TERRIBLY, but sex with strangers was out of the question. And dating was also difficult, because she was afraid of falling in love again, and wasn't ready to give up her single life.

She was envious of how easily her friends were able to enjoy casual sex, but Amy just couldn't do it.

She confided her situation to her rich aunt Robyn who lived in a luxourious apartment in Manhattan. Robyn was thrilled to discover that her meek little neice had such a voracious appetite. Robyn invited her to come spend a weekend with her in New York, and Amy gladly accepted.

When Amy got off the plane, there was a limo waiting for her. She smiled, knowing her aunt Robyn would be taking good care of her.
 
I just heard that the plane has landed

getting Amy here to fully explore her sexuality properly would be so much fun
and she knew a few good men that would love to play with a sexy babe that love to please
a whole new wardrobe and even a new look awaited amy when she got here
Robyn waited in the living room dressed in an outfit that would give Amy an idea of what was to come

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8677/2223fa442a2.jpg
 
Last edited:
When Amy arrived, she couldn't believe how great her aunt looked after all these years.

"WOW Auntie! You look great! I love that dress!"

The dress brought back memories of the trips she and her ex used to make to the sex shops to buy lingerie. She missed those exciting trips and the role playing games that followed. Amy was anxious to hear what advice her aunt had to break her out of her shyness.
 
I rush to her and quickly wrap her in my arms

Hi babe how was the trip
And more importantly ready to put yourself under my control
to become the party babe you need to be?
 
I rush to her and quickly wrap her in my arms. "Hi babe how was the trip? And more importantly ready to put yourself under my control to become the party babe you need to be?"

Amy was looking around, so in awe of the luxourious apartment that she didn't hear her aunt.

"I'm sorry auntie. Did you say something about a party?"

Amy looked at her aunt's amazing dress. "I don't really have anything to wear to a party."
 
Back
Top