Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a W, M, or MW to take control over me via email/webcam. I am a very in-shape, 25yr old white guy who is just looking for a little fun. I'm trying this online as I haven't been able to find what I am looking for in real life....
PM me if you want to have a little fun with a clean-cut guy....
edit: sorry about the misspelling in the title....
I'm looking for a W, M, or MW to take control over me via email/webcam. I am a very in-shape, 25yr old white guy who is just looking for a little fun. I'm trying this online as I haven't been able to find what I am looking for in real life....
PM me if you want to have a little fun with a clean-cut guy....
edit: sorry about the misspelling in the title....
Last edited: