Man seduces couple . . . separately

bobsch703

Experienced
Joined
May 1, 2024
Posts
149
Had an idea - story or more likely a series where a man seduces both the male and female in a couple separately and has affairs with both. I don't have the time to do it and probably not the skill/talent to do it justice but, it might be an idea someone wants to run with.
Immediately my thought goes to a slightly more experienced man seducing a younger, less experienced couple, but on the other hand a younger guy seducing a couple who are a bit older - 40s or 50s maybe - set in their ways, sex life hum drum or nonexistent, could be fun.
Would love to see the tension of them both. The guy feeling guilty about cheating and confused about liking sex with a guy, the woman feeling guilty about cheating and being conflicted about being so turned on. A straight guy being turned is kinky enough, but maybe the woman does more than have sex with the guy, maybe he brings out some kink she didn't know she had or thought was disgusting. Maybe she becomes very submissive to the guy who seduces her. It's pretty obvious that at the end the guy outs both of them and then bangs both of them together.
There are probably stories out there like this but I haven't found any. If you know of any, I'd appreciate the link.
 
Does the guy know they are a couple from the beginning? Or does he only find out later? I could see the story working either way, but they would be different stories.

You could also do it where the seducer is a woman. An older woman (than the couple) most likely, although a younger one could also work.
 
I think a house guest is perfect to create the tension. Perhaps it's an older couple and a little late-in-life bi-curiosity on the part of the husband would be perfect. The guest is a young man, but not too young. Old enough to be confident on both sides of the fence. A nephew? A new young coworker, who needed a place while his apartment is being refurbished?
 
Does the guy know they are a couple from the beginning? Or does he only find out later? I could see the story working either way, but they would be different stories.

You could also do it where the seducer is a woman. An older woman (than the couple) most likely, although a younger one could also work.
The way I see it in my head is the guy knows, might even look at it as a challenge.
I thought of a woman as well, that wouldn't be bad at all, although not quite as kinky (to me) with FF vs MM. I've also thought of a couple seducing a couple - the female seducing the female, the male seducing the male.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top