gga
Space for Rent
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2020
- Posts
- 11,645
You 2 are so cute together![]()
And sometimes sickening, I'm sure.![]()

https://64.media.tumblr.com/6c5ea806b9616e31388bb258d2b3fdb9/43ca18ccb49c64fb-96/s540x810/a44096efe3809406db090b416bf0c6e8a45e6e10.webp
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You 2 are so cute together![]()
And sometimes sickening, I'm sure.![]()

Are you stealing my tumblr collection? Haha it’s so cute
Not at all, love seeing people who have connected act like thatAnd sometimes sickening, I'm sure.![]()
HahaHe refers to your thread as "mineDaisy's".![]()
You've been stealing mine!Are you stealing my tumblr collection? Haha it’s so cute![]()
Right now it happens to be both.Mmmmmm do you taste like coffee? Or are you still in bed?![]()
To hell with your training....Purrrrrrfect!
Definitely mutedOk, but we better make sure we're muted. rawr![]()
I knew that was comingToo late!
Hopefully that's a good groan, and not a "he just made another bad joke" groan.Shudders and groans...
Then I guess I need to make sure that I keep you hooked.I'm addicted!
Pent up energy and desire for you.Good gravy you are on fire. I wish I had the house to myself today!![]()
I love your everythingI love your face.![]()