cartepostalelondon
Really Experienced
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2020
- Posts
- 101
*Swoons*. Oh wow. Such a lovely smile and such fabulous boobs! Your nipples are so suckable and lovely areola that I bet crinkle and pucker nicely when turned on.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*Swoons*. Oh wow. Such a lovely smile and such fabulous boobs! Your nipples are so suckable and lovely areola that I bet crinkle and pucker nicely when turned on.
Is 38dd big enough and yes i’m married to a cuck hubby xLooking for a married woman with big tits - needing to talk dirty. Does not matter if you are open or sneaking around. Age preferences are mid-20s to mid-50s. Big to me is size D or bigger. And sluttier the better.
In my world they are certainly big enough……. Would your cuck husband like to stroke himself watching me fuck those DD’s?Is 38dd big enough and yes i’m married to a cuck hubby x
Still perfect and lovely to look at
Are we letting him stroke his pathetic cock as you fuck my DD’s or is he just watching? XIn my world they are certainly big enough……. Would your cuck husband like to stroke himself watching me fuck those DD’s?
Looks tasty
So want to clean that up
Very sexy! Beautiful smile and perfect tits!
Love the ... dimple.
Personally I like letting a cuck hsve fun. But I don’t want him to shoot his load until he sees mine leak out of your pussyAre we letting him stroke his pathetic cock as you fuck my DD’s or is he just watching? X
He can watch for a while…. Stroke for a while….Are we letting him stroke his pathetic cock as you fuck my DD’s or is he just watching? X
All too happy toFantastic, thanks for sharing again![]()
Very welcomeYesss thank you![]()
AwwwSuch perfect tits. Your hubby is lucky
Love them. Makes me all hard and throbbingAll too happy to
Very welcome
Awwwyou’re too kind, glad you like em
AwwLove the ... dimple.
Does your hubby suck cock too...?Is 38dd big enough and yes i’m married to a cuck hubby x
So seldom get a second chance in life. Thank you so much!
Mmmmm I like the sound of that xPersonally I like letting a cuck hsve fun. But I don’t want him to shoot his load until he sees mine leak out of your pussy
If you order him to xDoes your hubby suck cock too...?
Just asking.
Maybe I can play with you and your hubby sometime thenMmmmm I like the sound of that x
i love the sound of thatMaybe I can play with you and your hubby sometime then
Would you rather he clean up a mess I leave in your pussy? Or somewhere on your body?i love the sound of that![]()
are you only cumming once? XWould you rather he clean up a mess I leave in your pussy? Or somewhere on your body?
I approve of his obedience to command.If you order him to x
You sound like fun xI approve of his obedience to command.
I do enjoy fucking both partners of a married couple.