Mass Transit (closed for bb4ls)

I had gotten on the train and noticed this brunette vixen not too far away. I knew the train was going to get more and more crowded, and worked my way down the subway car. By 14th street I was standing behind the girl, a few inches shorter than me in her high heeled boots. The train jerked forward and the way I had positioned my foot, she had no choice but to fall back into me.

She turned and apologized, my arm wrapped around her waist, holding her upright. My respone of "It's my pleasure" while inhaling the soft scent of her perfume, the aroma of her hair was met with a gentle pull allowing me better access to the few buttons holding her coat together. There were three in all and I managed to get the bottom two opened. At the time I wasn't as concerned with the last one, and I didn't want to panic her.

I thought that I felt her push her bottom back into me, giving me the encouragement I needed to go on. My hand slid slowly up under her coat, over her satinny blouse. As I neared her breast I could feel her tense, but my fingers slowly moved over it, under the buttoned portion of her coat, and I could feel her exhale, the tension still there but slowly fading as my fingers traced along the line of her bra.
 
My hand slid over her small breast, the coat and the scarf offering an easy shield to block my movements. Her nipple was already hard as my figners passed over it, pinching it between two, my hand tightening, squeezing her.

Pressing my hips against her bottom, the shuffling of people in and out of the train gave us the perfect opportunity. I leaned into her ear, whispering "unzip me and pull me out." I thought that I heard a soft moan as I whispered these words, but the din of the packed subway car made it hard to tell.

I felt her hand between us, reaching around, she grabbed my already hard shaft through my trousers. Then her hand moved to begin to fumble with the zipper.
 
Her hand was cold against my hot shaft, not the type that makes you cringe, but an invigorating coldeness. With every squeeze of her hand, my fingers would close around a nipple and pinch it, pull it, then move to the other breast.

I managed to maneuver my other hand between us, bunching up her skirt. I could feel her hand rubbing the head of my cock over one bare ass cheek as i tucked her skirt into the waist band of her thong. The next step was going to be difficult, but I knew it would happen. I whispered again, "Get me inside you."
 
There was little I could do, the motion of the train was keeping my cock sliding in and out, little one to two inch bumps. Any more than that and it would be obvious to the other passengers on the train what was happening. And while I was not against that, I had no desire to be arrested today.

"Be patient, when we hit the tunnel the lights will dim" I whispered to you, my fingers closing around your clit, giving it a small pinch. We were nearing the tunnel, my fingers working quicker over your clit, wanting to bring you close to the edge. The tunnel would last only about a minute.
 
Gripping her hips and pounding into her in the darkness. The sound of our bodies crashing together was covered by the screeches of the steel wheels on the tracks, but her grunts were getting louder. There were surely people next to her that could hear. And the smell of her sex was filling my nose, surely filling the car. I could feel my orgasm racing through me, my balls beginning to tighten, my fingers tightening on her hips, even as the light at the end of the tunnel was beginning to grow.

I pulled the woman's body tight to mine, whispering to her "I'm going to cum." As the lights of the subway came on, my cock pulsating deep inside her, we stood motionless, several sets of eyes on us.
 
Back
Top