Mature wives divorce party

Fdh1250

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Posts
330
Angela was a woman in her late thirties whose divorce was just finalized. Her friends from work, Danielle, Debby, and Kim were all in their late thirtiesnor in forties. Debby and kim were marries but danielle was divorced too. Danielle decided to have the ladies over to her house to celebrate. She invited a young teenage stud who had done a school internship there to be entertainment for them for the night. Dirk was excited to be asked and needed the money. He was also very attracted to the mature ladies and figures he could dance around in a g string for awhile.
 
Danielle

My friend Angela's divorce would be final on Friday. I invited her and two other married friends, both of whom I have been urging to split the sheets with their husbands, and both of whom had ongoing affairs on the side, to join us.

Dirk, a young college student I had cultivated into my bed, was to be the entertainment and he had a set of strip duds he used to entice me. The only question was which costume he should use, and i asked him to be in his police uniform and arrest us all for lewd and indecent nudity when he got us all naked and fucked all four of us.

Debby and Kim didnt know about him - yet, but they would find out what a big and delicious cock he entertained me with
 
The ladies all gathered at danielles house wearing their tight jeans and tops. Danielle had asked dirk to wait in her bedroomwhere he wore only shoes and a very tight shrts over a g string. Danielle told the women she had a little entertainment for the evenng and they all laughed, danielle called for dirk and he entered the room to the cheers of the women
 
Joyce

I had a variety of music dn my stash. He told me which one he wanted to dance to, and I hah it in the player and as he entered, I turned it on loud enough to drown out the gasps of the women at the party.

In front of one and then another, he danced until he started to drop his costume except for the badge - it was a fake tattoo over his breast.

Hw still wore his belt from which hung the handcuffs he would use to tie their hands when he fucked them.
 
He was now totally nude while the clothed mature women watched his huge young cock bounce around.
 
Angela

This young dude that Danielle had enlisted for our enjoyment danced around, stripping off his costume until he was naked with his big cock flopping around.

There he was in front of me teasing me. I sort of thouight that our hostest tipped him off about my pending divorce because he was only a foot or so from me, and when his cock was only inches from my face, I took the liberty of cupping his balls and drawing him even closer until I could take him in my mouth.

The girls all cheered and I stopped long enough to tell them to get naked too and they could take their turn with them.

Then another lewd thought entered my mind.

If he fucks them, i would eat all their cream pies like my husband does when he comes home from his trysts after I fuck one of my boyfriends while he is gone.
 
But danielle had another idea. That sounds like fun angela, but I think we should keep our clothes in for awhile and play with his young nude body and cock for awhile. There will be plenty of time for us to be nude later, we have him all nigh you know
 
The ladies got up and danced around the room with dirk. They watched his huge young semi erect cock flop around and rubbed and slapped his nude ass from time to time. Dirk watched their firm asses in their tight jeans. He especially liked debby. She was 41 and had an incredible ass. He noticed that she was wearing a thong under her jeans when she bent down and her jeans rode down a bit. He didn't figures he to he the type to wear a thong, but he guessed he also probably didn't figure her to be the type to dance around with a young nude boy with her clothed friends either
 
Scott

There was a knock at the door. Given the entertainment that was goin on in there, it was be interesting if they heard it.

Scott waited outside, wearing his volunteer firefighting gear. Dirk had mentioned there were some ladies here that needed a bit of young cock. Scott was one of those that was more then happy to provide that to a female in need.
 
Angela

I heard a knock on the door. Who could that be? Would it be someone complaining about the loud music? Danielle was busy, so I answered it.

Opening it, there was a young man dressed as a fireman.
Was it real? or was it another cfnm male dancer in costume.

Of course I let him in and when inside, he grinned and I knew he was a partier, so I kissed him and told him to start dancing with the ladies, and I would be first.
 
Last edited:
Dirk's cock was going crazy while Angela pleasures it with her mature mouth. She was an expert and his young cock was loving it. He watched while her friends got up and undressed. Debby stripped out of her soaking wet thong while danielle and kim removed their bras and panties. Dirk could not wait for angela to remove her clothes to see those huge fake tits and slender body
 
Back
Top