UtilityCurve
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2018
- Posts
- 5,130
Anyone want to speculate on what number he is inside her? Looks like 3-4 prior from her body.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Anyone want to speculate on what number he is inside her? Looks like 3-4 prior from her body.
Oh my, nice fuck. I'd say three, she's getting rawAnyone want to speculate on what number he is inside her? Looks like 3-4 prior from her body.
(Sigh.) I guess I'd agree.Oh my, nice fuck. I'd say three, she's getting raw
Or Grampa’s sperm bank…Daddy’s sperm bank
That first penetration is so sweet.
Spent and a very satisfied woman. Mmmmm
Using @Kellie0829 after a few days apart
Exactly how if want to use her. Let me leave you full and spent, baby.
Plenty of body canvas still to paint.Oh my, nice fuck. I'd say three, she's getting raw
I love multi cummers,Plenty of body canvas still to paint.
Happy daysHer expression says it all
Time again to find a young manUsing @Kellie0829 after a few days apart
Nice gif. Lucky girl
So cool!Her expression says it all
didn't notice till you pointed it out Wow!You can actually see it pushing up her belly![]()
What a lovely thick cock. I can just imagine how that would feel as he slides into me.