Mom's Night Out

Ariescat123

Virgin
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Posts
1
((I'm new to this, so initiate me!))

Striding into the hotel bar, Sara felt the smile prick at the corners of her made up mouth. The soft sound of piano music, the faint tinge of hops, and the deep cushioned booths added a spring to her thigh-high booted step. Her long Auburn hair bouncing softly over her shoulders, and skimming the low collar of her snug fitted back.

She looked good tonight. Sara was more sure of that than anything. After spending a luxuriating hour in a bubble bath up in her hotel room, she'd primped and polished. She'd left no detail unmanaged. Including the expensive french lace corsetted undergarments she'd treated herself to.

A velvety glass of wine, perhaps some light conversation. A wonderful way to end the week.
 
Frank

I stood at the bar sipping my gin and tonic.

In walked a vision of lovliness. She moved up and sat at the bar, and fortunately there was an empty seat next to her. Not now. My plump ass was firmly established there as I told the bartender to put in on my tab.

"My name is Frank", I volunteered and she told me she was Sara. I asked if she was staying at the hotel or if she lived here in town, and we chatted including about a few news items on the TV screen. She was nice to talk with, and when the music switched to a compelling tune, I asked her if she might like to dance.
 
A couple of bar stools down from Sara, I watcher her walk in, something about her capturing my eyes as I watch her walk, full of confidence.

Looking her up and down smiling before I reach for the stem of my wine glass, and lifting the glass to my lips, sipping leaving a smudge of my lipstick on the rim.

I lean back watching as Sara takes her stool, before almost immediately seeing the male sit next to her introduce himself as Frank..

"quick mover!" I whisper to myself...

I turn my head to look around, my straight shoulder length hair in a pony tail, wearing a bespoke pinstriped dress, looking around. Yet every time I reach for my glass, to take another sip, my eyes return to Sara watching Frank's attempt to flirt, my eyes meeting hers on one or two occasions, softly smiling.
 
Frank

Sara just looked at me when I asked her to dance,. She didnt even answer me but turned to her drink which I had paid for.

A few stools away there was another lady sirting by herseldf, so I slid off my stool and went iover and asked her if she might like to dance.

Eirther I was going to hook up with the other lady, or possibly Sara might decide to say yes. Either way all it would cost me is the price of her drink. I had nothing to lose except my pride.
 
Back
Top