My Fetish with Bras

lucylove2b01

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Posts
598
I must admit...I love bras. I probably own close to 25...and I keep getting more. I hate wearing the same bra more than once in one week. These are my two new favorites!
 
lucylove2b01 said:
I must admit...I love bras. I probably own close to 25...and I keep getting more. I hate wearing the same bra more than once in one week. These are my two new favorites!
You do have some lovely bras! But I will admit that I like what's inside them as well ;)
 
Pants is the non American word the rest of the english speaking world uses for panties :)
 
lucylove2b01 said:
I must admit...I love bras. I probably own close to 25...and I keep getting more. I hate wearing the same bra more than once in one week. These are my two new favorites!
Lucy- I can't think of many things that will get more aroused faster than seeing women's bras and panties. They can be so arousing. Maybe it's an unhelthy obsession. Who knows. Please send more photos. Your bras are beautiful. :kiss:
 
luguy said:
Lucy- I can't think of many things that will get more aroused faster than seeing women's bras and panties. They can be so arousing. Maybe it's an unhelthy obsession. Who knows. Please send more photos. Your bras are beautiful. :kiss:


I do not think it is unhealthy at all. Very healthy... :) :)
 
Amazing.........

lucylove2b01 said:
I must admit...I love bras. I probably own close to 25...and I keep getting more. I hate wearing the same bra more than once in one week. These are my two new favorites!

I assume that Victoria's Secret knows you on a first name basis and waits on you hand and foot everytime you come through the door........
welcum to the pic side of Lit
Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous self with us
Look forward to seeing the entire matching sets
Now I must go purchase lots of stock in Victoria Secret.......
 
pktaker said:
I assume that Victoria's Secret knows you on a first name basis and waits on you hand and foot everytime you come through the door........
welcum to the pic side of Lit
Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous self with us
Look forward to seeing the entire matching sets
Now I must go purchase lots of stock in Victoria Secret.......




haha....you would think VS would be my dream place. However, they do not sell DD...and when they do it looks like a Grandma bra...(no offense)....so I rarely go there....I will see what I can do about posting new ones. Roomy is around...and she might find it strange that I am taking pictures in just my bra... :nana:
 
lucylove2b01 said:
haha....you would think VS would be my dream place. However, they do not sell DD...and when they do it looks like a Grandma bra...(no offense)....so I rarely go there....I will see what I can do about posting new ones. Roomy is around...and she might find it strange that I am taking pictures in just my bra... :nana:


Or she mite just enjoy it
 
lucylove2b01 said:
haha....you would think VS would be my dream place. However, they do not sell DD...and when they do it looks like a Grandma bra...(no offense)....so I rarely go there....I will see what I can do about posting new ones. Roomy is around...and she might find it strange that I am taking pictures in just my bra... :nana:

well then I must know where you buy, so that I can buy stock in that company......you are capable of making me lots of money with your love of undies.........*laughing all the way to the bank*.......
 
thank you jeepman....i have many many more to come....bought this one for saint patrick's day. Hard to see, but it is green and black...
 
lucylove2b01 said:
thank you jeepman....i have many many more to come....bought this one for saint patrick's day. Hard to see, but it is green and black...
and it looks gorgeous on you
 
Back
Top