My first pic post so please be nice.

Yes, I'm flexible...do you like?


  • Total voters
    372
Exquisite, nice pictures...I hope to see you post more.

Translation...
*you have a phatty*

LoL...
 
love that nice round and luscious ass babe
 
Very Nice

Luscious,

Very nice and very feminine, a woamn with curves,

Loveli kissable bum,

Keep them coming,

Love and Hugs,
 
What a wonderful full ass

Love and ass so round and full....sure could keep you busy for the whole long weekend....what a nice package.
 
Now that was a pic that made working today not so bad. As if had that vision of beauty to see everyday would never not have a smile.
Thank you, I hope your weekend went well.
 
OH my GOD Lookitdatass!

I mean um... you have a nice body and I want to eat Eggo waffles off of your ass. Yes, waffles. I can't explain why.
 
MechaBlade said:
OH my GOD Lookitdatass!

I mean um... you have a nice body and I want to eat Eggo waffles off of your ass. Yes, waffles. I can't explain why.

Thanks, eggo waffles are yummy :kiss:
 
Luscious D said:


beautiful nails too, wondering if ya wouldnt mind making a photo of you squeezing that lucious ass of yours with em? :D
 
Back
Top