Luscious D
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2006
- Posts
- 568
willmakeuwet said:what an incredible booty you have
Thank you.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
willmakeuwet said:what an incredible booty you have
willmakeuwet said:what an incredible booty you have

Macdaddy23 said:I have to agree.
Traveler32 said:Probably nothing I can say that you haven't heard before, so I'll just thank you for sharing with us.![]()
Macdaddy23 said:Lucky bf Luscious D
CanadianM said:
You are the perfect size!Luscious D said:
Thomasj20032003 said:You are the perfect size!
Luscious D said:Thanks, some say I'm a little thick.![]()

RocknRoll said:I know Ive said it before but....
BEST DAMN ARSE IN THE WORLD!![]()
![]()
![]()

DirtyBear said:Luscious... don't let anyone tell you your booty is a little thick. They're just jealous.
It's perfect....![]()
You're perfect... a great booty and flexible... what man wouldn't want you?![]()

CowBoy18^ said:mmmmmmmmmm your ass looks so yummy
love the new av btw very beautiful![]()
your welcome... yet againLuscious D said:Thanks again.![]()
