My First Pictures......

texas_guy said:
;) had that happen to me lol. was maxed out form tracking lol

I remember the first time my box was full....kept checking and it was empty....couldn't figure it out...lol
 
SaraPet said:
I remember the first time my box was full....kept checking and it was empty....couldn't figure it out...lol


ok NOT gunna comment ;) hehe
 
texas_guy said:
Hmm u met her right?

;) whats she REALLY like in real life?? ;) hehe


Yes...I have met her (way before she started posting).

She's sweet, sexy, funny, beautiful....I could go on and on...
 
SaraPet said:
Yes...I have met her (way before she started posting).

She's sweet, sexy, funny, beautiful....I could go on and on...


;) please do ;) hehe
 
WoooooHooooooo! I cleaned out my box ;)

Finally found the "Sent Mail" drop down...

**dumbass**


lol


You are waaay too kind, SaraPet :)
 
SweetC said:
WoooooHooooooo! I cleaned out my box ;)

Finally found the "Sent Mail" drop down...

**dumbass**


lol


You are waaay too kind, SaraPet :)


nahhh....just tell it the way i see it!
 
peeks in and sees a sexy lady residing in the room.... :cool:

Hey Sweet !! :kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
SweetC said:
My kids are a bit older, but I can still do that ;)

Now those are some pics I would love to see too. I too have a fetish for lactating women.
 
I am envious of all Texans.

To live in the state that harbors such beautiful women as Sweet and Sara is truly something.

xoxoxoxo,

Groove
 
Back
Top