My Gloryhole Diary

I did let them watch me suck my husband and him fuck me. And I gave a few hand jobs. Good thing I had removed my clothes or I would have had some stains to deal with.
Nice. I'll score letting them watch as a 'semi-partake'. But, the hand jobs are full participation.

"A cock in the hand is worth two in the bush". ?? Nah, that's a epic fail on my part.
But, the thought of "two in the bush" :nana:+:nana: is going to make me deal with some stains too.
 
I sucked my first cock at an early age and fell in love with sucking and being sucked. A few years later I had pussy for the first time and fell in love with it though I still enjoyed cock from time to time.

In the early 1970's and in my early 20's my wife at that time had lost interest in sucking my cock
swallowing my cum. That's when I discovered abs's with gloryholes. Until then I didn't know they existed.

On my first visit to the arcade I was in a booth watching Johnny Holmes fucking a beautiful blonde in the ass and stroking my cock when a hand came through a hole in the wall and grabbed my cock. It scared me so bad I ran out into the dark hall where a man walked up laughing and asked "don't you want your cock sucked"?

That day I received my 1st gloryhole blowjob.😁
 
After that first visit I would stop in two to three times a week to get my cock sucked. I was addicted. There was a guy there almost every time I went in. He would direct me to a booth and suck me until I came and continue gently sucking until I was hard again then increase his sucking until I came a second time. It was incredible. One day he wasn't there and I went into a booth and I could see there was someone in the next booth. I looked through the gloryhole to see a man stroking a nice cock. He saw me and turned and pushed his cock through the hole. Being a experienced cock sucker I didn't hesitate and took it in my mouth and gave it my best. All too soon it exploded in my mouth giving me my reward.

From then on I was torn between sucking and being sucked. I found other abs's and learned which ones to go to depending on what I wanted.

As SecretsandFantasies said in the initial post I've sucked countless cocks over the years and many were through gloryholes.
 
Back
Top