cockslave said:mine wasn't as enjoyable.........work!![]()
Aww Hun.......least your off til next week now, or not?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
cockslave said:mine wasn't as enjoyable.........work!![]()
cockslave said:not to keen on the tickle part......now a bit of ass lsapping.........thats another matter!

yep no work till wedJohn048 said:Aww Hun.......least your off til next week now, or not?![]()
hopefully!John048 said:Great Hun more play time for ya then![]()
![]()
![]()
kk johnJohn048 said:I'll be back in a lil while hun was a lil late with meds and feel a lil groogy, all is okay![]()
![]()
![]()
sleep wellahhhh obviously go for diferent crowds generally then!i have quite a young following......hehe....guess its the boobs ....or just experiencelimiwa said:hi slave....oh roflmao, me and a young man!? lol, there is an age requirement.
sometimes I hate to say no, but I have to live with me too![]()
I am just not for training the young nor want to be impressed by their renewability. lmao, too much training going on in rl for me to want to do it here toocockslave said:ahhhh obviously go for diferent crowds generally then!i have quite a young following......hehe....guess its the boobs ....or just experience
lol i understand that train of thought you have. i guess i just like the fresh approach of some . although they are young have a mature head on their shoulderslimiwa said:I am just not for training the young nor want to be impressed by their renewability. lmao, too much training going on in rl for me to want to do it here too![]()
guess I'm looking for a different type of mature head altogethercockslave said:lol i understand that train of thought you have. i guess i just like the fresh approach of some . although they are young have a mature head on their shoulders

yeplimiwa said:guess I'm looking for a different type of mature head altogether![]()
lmao![]()
at least one....cockslave said:yep
althought there is one we both know?

cockslave said:kk johnsleep well
don't think i want to sleep anymore, dreaming is getting dangerous for me lol i wonder why?????John048 said:I'm Baaaackdon't think i want to sleep anymore, dreaming is getting dangerous for me
![]()
and hes such a horny slut too ! ! ! !limiwa said:at least one....![]()
thank you kind sirShreik said:Love what I have seen so far sexxxy![]()
![]()

It is I who should be thanking youcockslave said:thank you kind sir![]()
x11ooooooooooooo all those roses ! !Shreik said:It is I who should be thanking youx11
Yes a small token of my thankscockslave said:ooooooooooooo all those roses ! !
but he is such a sweetie and a slut all rolled into one man....sigh, who could want more?cockslave said:and hes such a horny slut too ! ! ! !