my own thread

cockslave said:
i just like having the odd spin on the chair, clear the cobwebs away. reminds me ...chair needs oiling again! getting very squeaky;)

I'd have thought it was well lubricated by now CS :D :D
 
cal69 said:
I'd have thought it was well lubricated by now CS :D :D
the mechanism getting a bit rusty ...not oil based lube you see water based fluids only!:)
 
such a pleasure to see you. are you looking for men to serve you in every way? if so may I volunteer?
 
thought i would drop in and say a quick hello. missed you on msn. but just dropping in to say that i have missed you and then new pics look great. hop your feeling better. you certainly look like you doing better
 
nogood24 said:
such a pleasure to see you. are you looking for men to serve you in every way? if so may I volunteer?
just looking for some chat and flirtation hun;)
 
spook2605 said:
thought i would drop in and say a quick hello. missed you on msn. but just dropping in to say that i have missed you and then new pics look great. hop your feeling better. you certainly look like you doing better
yeah spook i'm feeling better. still some issues i'm dealing with .

missed ya too hun :kiss:
hope your xmas was good and that your new year will be much better! :)
 
Back
Top