my own thread

cockslave said:
yeh
plenty of it over 6 hours

wow that is good.....Must of been all the excitement... from yesterday for you also..... from me bouncing all over Lit :devil: :kiss:


I'm still dargging & Had another 3 hours of rest from this Morning :rolleyes:
 
John048 said:
wow that is good.....Must of been all the excitement... from yesterday for you also..... from me bouncing all over Lit :devil: :kiss:


I'm still dargging & Had another 3 hours of rest from this Morning :rolleyes:
hehe maybe
just you be careful not to over do it
 
cockslave said:
why they don't make all the blades the same for mens and females is beyond me. make it a lot better. plus the mens blades are cheaper.....do we pay extra for tehm to blunt them a bit first.
still enough moaning . who wants another pic?

Love the pic. I like how u can just see your nipples through your bra, thats hot.
 
MakeUcum247 said:
Love the pic. I like how u can just see your nipples through your bra, thats hot.
thanks babe :kiss:
just the new one i got. looked good went with knickers too ;)






another couple of new ones
 
MakeUcum247 said:
I think so, considering my cock is like a piece of steel pipe right now haha :)
mmmmmm go get that cam .......include some of that hot bod too !:)
 
Back
Top