My Second Vagina

With a vagina on your arm, you could do the Vagina Monologues in two languages simultaneously. I'd pay to see that.

I've never actually seen the Vagina Monologues. Does that make me a second class lesbian? I don't even know what it's about... :eek:
 
My dreams are way weirder than the ones that most of my friends have; thanks for allowing me to feel pedestrian for a moment. :)

Personally, I've always thought it would be fun to be a hermaphrodite. I mean, I'm already a bisexual switch, so wanting everything is already my modus operandi. :) Having a cunt is too much fun to give up, but I wouldn't mind having a penis, too. Well, except for the social implications ... or maybe, given the sort of people I tend to hang out with, it would just make me more popular. :)

In any case, try to dream of having one of each tonight and let me know how it goes. :)

I'm trying to think if I'd ever want a penis... I'd get to sleep with all the straight women, but I don't know if I'd want it to be obvious every time I got turned on during an average day. How do men cope with that? Do you have to wear baggy pants if you're going to a place where there'll be lots of attractive women? :confused:

I'm glad I made you feel normal, though :rose:
 
You wouldn't need the NHS, love, you'd have universities and teaching hospitals (not to mention brothels) queuing up to pay your bills!

:kiss:


I'd end up being a well-paid lab rat...

I don't know why I'm worrying anyway - I'm never likely to find myself in that position.

It would be interesting, though. Wonder how many people would share their bodies with science if something completely weird happened.
 
Dreams of Polina

Depends. If it was a standard Christmas tree with sharp pine needles, I don't know if I'd enjoy that dream... ;)

I only came on this thread to find out just what the hell you dreamed LAST night....

Two vagina is hard to top... I appreciate....but just curious...

I am concerned my own dreams have turned disturbingly banal.... this morning featured repetitions of me wearing a Marine Corp Khaki dress uniform but with my unpolished brown work shoes on.

I would feel like going into analysis to explain this but I am afraid to find out there is no sexual component to it...

:(

But if I could borrow at least one of those vagina's I am sure tonight's dream will be better...

-KC
 
I only came on this thread to find out just what the hell you dreamed LAST night....

Two vagina is hard to top... I appreciate....but just curious...

I am concerned my own dreams have turned disturbingly banal.... this morning featured repetitions of me wearing a Marine Corp Khaki dress uniform but with my unpolished brown work shoes on.

I would feel like going into analysis to explain this but I am afraid to find out there is no sexual component to it...

:(

But if I could borrow at least one of those vagina's I am sure tonight's dream will be better...

-KC


Are you trying to tell me you wish you could have dreams about growing a vagina? :devil::p

I don't remember last night's dream, unfortunately. Can't have been that interesting. And you're right - it would take a lot to top having two vaginas. It's right up there with the dream about the avalanche outside M&S Food Hall, which left everyone (myself included) trapped inside, with no option but to eat all the food...

*nostalgic sigh*

:cool:
 
Dreams of Polina

Are you trying to tell me you wish you could have dreams about growing a vagina? :devil::p

I don't remember last night's dream, unfortunately. Can't have been that interesting. And you're right - it would take a lot to top having two vaginas. It's right up there with the dream about the avalanche outside M&S Food Hall, which left everyone (myself included) trapped inside, with no option but to eat all the food...

*nostalgic sigh*

:cool:

Well.... if it was on my arm or another handy appendage... I suppose it would have it's advantages during those long and lonely times in my life...

Just so this envy thing works both ways (my brown shoes dream obviously not doing it for you either), I must add I had an experience closely resembling your Marks and Sparks dream....

Where I went to school in the US was , somewhat infamous for it's "Snow Belt" due to a weather phenomenum known as "Lake Effect Snow", being located on Lake Ontario, across from Rob's hometown.

One memorable week in my post military collegiate bacchanal, such a storm began with a meter or snow already on the ground accumulated over the previous several weeks. Within 24 hours, we had another meter which effectively overwhelmed even the considerable capabilities of the local governments ability to deal with it.

The fury of the storm hit on a Friday night. While it did not deter a hundred thristy college students, mostly female, from making the journey from the campus about a mile away, by closing time the intensity of the storm and the impassability of the roads made throwing the patrons out into the snow unthinkable.

The owner, a young drunk himself, threw the bar and lunch counter open. What followed was a concentrated effort to eat up all the food and drink up all the beer and booze as the 100 or so healthy, young adults could consume.. Which turned out to be a lot for the two days we were all "stranded" there. I do not recall anyone calling for help, however.

I would add, that the other 4-5 bar tenders and myself all lived in the house attached to the side of this bar and thus had access to our bedrooms, etc..

I have no idea how your dream went... but I warrant it could not have surpassed the delights of that winter storm......

:rose:

(And a silent toast to my late friend "Tenessee" who shared that adventure with me...) :)rose: :rose:)

-KC
 
Last edited:
Back
Top