My Sig pics

timtattoo8888 said:
good morning Mistress......never sneaky Miss..just awaiting your glorious arrival! :)

Or so you say. ;) You know asking permission to post while I'm offline is pretty ineffective, I should make you wait till I'm online. Maybe today I'll just have to punish you. :devil:
 
PussyMistress said:
Morning JJ and it seems my slaves have been up even before me and they are a few timezones behind me. Sneaky they are... just will have to deal with that. ;)

Morning PM.... ahhh.... Hmmm... Miss Se7 is always up before her slave.. except on weekends.. even then sometimes J sleeps in... she likes when JJ is getting his rest... :devil: :rose:
 
PussyMistress said:
Or so you say. ;) You know asking permission to post while I'm offline is pretty ineffective, I should make you wait till I'm online. Maybe today I'll just have to punish you. :devil:

awaits punishment....i am sorry Miss....
 
John048 said:
Morning PM.... ahhh.... Hmmm... Miss Se7 is always up before her slave.. except on weekends.. even then sometimes J sleeps in... she likes when JJ is getting his rest... :devil: :rose:

Problem is I get up early and all before 7am my time and they are up even before I am. Heh, I think they are nuts for not still sleeping. I wish I could sleep in. ;)
 
PussyMistress said:
Problem is I get up early and all before 7am my time and they are up even before I am. Heh, I think they are nuts for not still sleeping. I wish I could sleep in. ;)

agree with ya :)
 
PussyMistress said:
Well so would I but we'd have to make JJ watch don't ya think? And torture Tim and Randy too. ;)
willing to take the torture of watching my Miss and tiny... :rose:
 
as long as Miss Se7 kept those sweet toes of hers covered and didn't dangle a sandal in front would gladly watch... without participation... JJ has a lot better self control watching when Miss isn't showing her sexy feeet in front of her slave :devil: :p ;)
 
Tinypaws said:
Just to wish everyone a happy and naughty weekend :kiss: :heart:

You have a sweet naughty weekend also Miss Se7 :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :rose:

and JJ is doing what ya told him and will send th pics a bit later :) :devil:
 
Tinypaws said:
I'd have to make them especially sticky then :p :cattail:

If I had a dollar for every time someone offered me their wet, sticky, fingers to clean..........well, I wouldn't have any money....but, I would really love to see them like that.


Opening my mouth and licking my lips in anticipation.. :p
 
Tinypaws said:
Sounds excellent to me.
They're hard now, just thinking about it.

morning :kiss:
mmmm just the way I like them..so I can pull one into my mouth between my teeth as I flick your nipple with my tongue.... :p
 
Tinypaws said:
I didn't make a thread for my pictures so decided to add the ones I had already posted on Lit, in my sig.. I had noticed many of you had done this already.
So I thought I'd show off a bit and start a thread to let you know that a newbie almost went unnoticed. hehe.
I hope you like the pics and they don't scare you :p :cathappy:


Now I have updated the first post with all new posted pics.
ENJOY XX

UPDATED Jan 2007

Sexual Audio 1-follow this link and download http://www.badongo.com/file/2386798

light pink nipple
Suckable nipples
Nipple Pulling
moist puss
Caress me
Bra Cleavage
Soft and Voluptuous
Elasticated Nipple
Elasticated Nipple (once removed)
Cleavage
Cleavage 2
Show More
Firm globes
Mmm pretty
Cleavage 3
Bite Me
*mwah*
Face pic
Firm and loveable
Bounce
Stringed breast tease 1
Stringed Breast Tease 2
Stringed Breast Tease 3

Updated February 2007

A bit of Leg
Playing
Milk Me
Kiss Me
getting fucked
Cum on my arse hole
Eat my clitty
Fuck my butt
Mmmm sucking cock
Taking it
Face 1
Face 2
Big Tit
Allow me a taste
Bootiful Babydoll
Bootiful Babydoll 2
Bootiful Babydoll 3
Big Tits
Big tits 2
Nipple Play 1
Nipple Play 2
Nipple Play 3
Nipple Play 4
Nipple Play 5
Tasting Myself
Tasting Myself 2
Leg (relaxing at home)
Quick Feel
Saliva coated Nipple
Face Pic
Face and Tits
Fluffy Tits
Fluffy Tits 2
Tits
Tits again..

Mid February Updates 14.02.2007

Puppies say Hello
Show off 1
Show Off 2
Another bit of leg?
Show off 3
Cup my titties
Show Off 4
Lacey
Jellied Rose
Jellied Rose Cleavage
Leopard Print 3
Lip Licking Fun 1
Lip Licking Fun 2
Pouty pout pout!
Suckle these
..and these

I hope these are not removed!

Leg and Bottays!
Leg and Bootays 2
Leg and Bootays 3
Knicker Boots
Knicker Bootay Play
Knicker and Boots
Sucking panties
Facial 1
Facial 2
Take them off
butt
Butt 2
Lipstick Nipple
Lipstick Tits
you want this?
White Lace
White Lace pulled down
My titties need touching

March Pics 2007

Flashy Bra
Flash my Flesh
Suckle these
Titties 1
Caressing nipple
Nipple
Nipple Keyring
You Like
Kiss me
Black and pink ruffled Bra
Black and Pink Ruffled Bra 2

I was also known as EE and did a few erotic audio's, I found a thread dedicated to myself and sxykitten, no audio on here.. found here


you are a very sexy lady...could just lick you all over :p
 
sexymommy2three said:
oh my... I just had fun looking at all your pictures! wow.. wow.. I am so impressed.. :p

Thanks sexy, but I find your pics are so erotic. Would love to lick you.
 
Back
Top